Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol. 1 Ending Soon + What’s Next!

[DE]Zach

2 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Denying it doesn't make it any less true.

They DID NOT announce it in the NEWS FEED like every other time, it was in the stupid Community tab.

Some platforms got it in the right section, think it was French players who got it correctly but rest of us didn't.

4 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Denying it doesn't make it any less true.

They did not announce it on the ingame newsfeed, only on the forum.

Support confirmed that. And you can dig back into the news history to find out it's not there.

And i am on ps4, you seem to be on pc.

But keep believing your own fairy tale.

15 hours ago, (PSN)Scissm said:

Support confirmed that. And you can dig back into the news history to find out it's not there.

Some things are removed from the news feed when they have passed. A line saying that something ends in X days has no need to be left in there taking space when it is in the past and crowding current and future items. It doesn't need to sit at 0 days. It doesn't need to keep counting and say that it ends in -X days after the fact. It is removed.

4 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Some things are removed from the news feed when they have passed. A line saying that something ends in X days has no need to be left in there taking space when it is in the past and crowding current and future items. It doesn't need to sit at 0 days. It doesn't need to keep counting and say that it ends in -X days after the fact. It is removed.

You're not getting it, it wasn't there, I'm a stickler for keeping up with the on ship NEWS panel information and it was never there for the days leading up to the sudden ending of the event.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-06-16 at 2:12 PM, Kaggelos said:

As in, permanently? As in, we cant do this act anymore? But that was such a cool challenge!

Edit*

Just make it so that it only counts for missions that have an actual alarm

Yeah ... this would be nice to have an explanation. Short of a given solution; there were a number of methods to complete this mission. I really hate when DE rolls over for the crybabies "It's Too Difficult ... We Can't Do It ... Make It Easy ,... and gimme a blankie and a nap".

That sucks. I liked that mission/act.

Archived