Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Tennocon 2022 BARO missing some items

Cerikus

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Baro supposed to have his entire inventory for Tennocon? It only shows Axi A2's as being available for purchase but according to both the Wiki and personal experience from Tennocon 2021, he also sold relics for the Vasto and Volt, which are Axi A5's, Axi V8's and Neo 01's. I was hoping to complete my akvasto this year because I got unlucky with the relics I bought last year but they are seemingly unavailable from baro now. Does anyone have any insight?

11 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! Thank you for the reports, we are investigating! 

Known missing items Vastilok, Axi V8, Neo O1, Axi A5, Primed Fulmination & "Rhapsody In Blue" Decoration

Thank you for all the hard work!

The last thread seems to be getting ignored since it's got [Fixed] in the title, despite a few of us having come forward to point out more missing items, so here's a reminder that Baro is still missing these:

• Wintercress Syandana
  • Lemnas Staff Skin
  • Deimos Carnis Prex
  • Deimos Kymaeros Prex
  • Deimos Velocipod Prex

I see 301 items in the shop and wiki says he's had 306, but Wiki also lists 3 items that he'll never bring again (2 Mod packs and an Orokin Catalyst) so unsure if the wiki numbers got messed up or if Baro has items not on it, I'm not looking through the entire list to check, especially since I can't sort Baro's inventory by name - making that a nightmare. Either way, he's missing these items still, please fix it.

5 hours ago, Roombaman said:

The last thread seems to be getting ignored since it's got [Fixed] in the title, despite a few of us having come forward to point out more missing items, so here's a reminder that Baro is still missing these:

• Wintercress Syandana
  • Lemnas Staff Skin
  • Deimos Carnis Prex
  • Deimos Kymaeros Prex
  • Deimos Velocipod Prex

I see 301 items in the shop and wiki says he's had 306, but Wiki also lists 3 items that he'll never bring again (2 Mod packs and an Orokin Catalyst) so unsure if the wiki numbers got messed up or if Baro has items not on it, I'm not looking through the entire list to check, especially since I can't sort Baro's inventory by name - making that a nightmare. Either way, he's missing these items still, please fix it.

On top of that the Inaros Tomb Scene is mispriced at 1,750,000 instead of 175,000 cred like it's supposed to be.

But yeah the missing items is annoying because I got the ticket specifically get everything I don't have from him (sans the mod packs and orokin catalyst of course)

@[DE]Saske Barro is still missing items and the Inaros Tomb Scene is priced at 1,750,000 credits instead of 175,000 credits
The missing items are so far:  

Wintercress Syandana

Lemnas Staff Skin

Deimos Carnis Prex

Deimos Kymaeros Prex

Deimos Velocipod Prex

Cutter Fighter Decoration

Kinda wondering what else is missing at this point.

Archived