Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2022 BARO missing some items

Cerikus

13 hours ago, LearnWarframeYT said:

@[DE]Saske Barro is still missing items and the Inaros Tomb Scene is priced at 1,750,000 credits instead of 175,000 credits
The missing items are so far:  

Wintercress Syandana

Lemnas Staff Skin

Deimos Carnis Prex

Deimos Kymaeros Prex

Deimos Velocipod Prex

Cutter Fighter Decoration

Kinda wondering what else is missing at this point.

Thank you for the list! The studio is closed this week with a handful of crew working this week, so a quick add won't be possible at this time. But we will make sure to add these items in as soon as we can and correct the price on the Inaros Tomb Scene. 

Thanks for adding the missing Deimos Prex cards soon to Baro, i was really stoked to see them missing since there is a gap in my collection and i thought i'd fill it with my TennoCon digital pass, well... 
I just hope it won't take months lol

@[DE]Danielle We're coming up in just a few hours where there will only be 24 hours left in the event and there's been no response to the missing items. I mean to be fair this has been advertised via a cash paywall as access to Barro's entire inventory and was the deciding factor as to why I went ahead and got the pack this year so I can get everything from Barro.

Starting to feel like this is not being given the priority it should given this is a time limited event that ends during the same period DE decided to close the studio for a week. This  should be a simple 5-10 minute fix in whatever list is being parsed for the Tennocon relay offerings. Also the price on Inaros Tomb Scene (still 10x it's credit cost) hasn't been fixed.

Is there a resolution in works for this before the event is over? Really cutting it down to the wire here.

3 hours ago, LearnWarframeYT said:

Starting to feel like this is not being given the priority it should ...This  should be a simple 5-10 minute fix

Welcome to modern Warframe.

Things weren't like this in the early days :/

Maybe the title stating “[Fixed]” is throwing it off or delaying the adding of the rest of the missing stuff?

Not to mentioned the statement that the items have been already added pinned to the top  

maybe @[DE]Saske can help as he did add the items before. 

The lesson here i guess is dont give them money cause theyll never help, keep getting ticket closed with response to go here while they ignore me. Waste of money and waste of time.... thank you so much de for the broken event and botched theatre.

39 minutes ago, (PSN)Megsvis said:

The lesson here i guess is dont give them money cause theyll never help, keep getting ticket closed with response to go here while they ignore me. Waste of money and waste of time.... thank you so much de for the broken event and botched theatre.

For sure. I mean if this were just a normal Barro relay, no big deal. That's free access. But we literally paid for access to his entire inventory at once and the fact this has seemingly been brushed off because they chose to close the studio for the duration of this event does feel like a bit of a stab in the back. 

30 minutes ago, (PSN)Megsvis said:

The lesson here i guess is dont give them money cause theyll never help

Bingo. And that's true UNLESS they think it'll threaten their profits in the future - mainly through mass uproar. That's the only time you're guaranteed to see a fix for anything. If a streamer complains or the community revolts.

I came to the same realization after seeing what they did to Gara and the complete lack of a real response. It's clear they don't intend to fix it. And it's clear there's no point in trying to get them to fix it. Discussion has been shut down. There aren't enough Gara mains for them to care, so it'll be like this forever. Massively disappointing.

Yeah, extremely disappointed. If anyone doesn't have time later today then they've missed out on the things they may have been looking to get with no fault of their own. DE, you'd have to extend the relay for them at this point, and then you run into the same problem as the global boosters from last week - if they're unavailable later, you've just screwed them. Sigh. Can we at least get the missing items in Baro's next visit as a sort of fix? Would be better than sticking them in with less than 24 hours left and saying 'We've done our job!' Because I know you're probably going to do that at this point. I'm not going to have time later to get what I wanted, others probably aren't either or will be asleep. It's either that or EXTEND TENNOCON BARO. At least then we'd have a shot at getting what we paid to have access to.

41 minutes ago, Roombaman said:

Yeah, extremely disappointed. If anyone doesn't have time later today then they've missed out on the things they may have been looking to get with no fault of their own. DE, you'd have to extend the relay for them at this point, and then you run into the same problem as the global boosters from last week - if they're unavailable later, you've just screwed them. Sigh. Can we at least get the missing items in Baro's next visit as a sort of fix? Would be better than sticking them in with less than 24 hours left and saying 'We've done our job!' Because I know you're probably going to do that at this point. I'm not going to have time later to get what I wanted, others probably aren't either or will be asleep. It's either that or EXTEND TENNOCON BARO. At least then we'd have a shot at getting what we paid to have access to.

The next rotation would certainly be a fair compromise on the issue. Annoying for me since I was planning on a video showcasing his entire inventory at once but as my account is still somewhat new I don't have most of his stuff as is and now being so close to getting everything I honestly just don't want to have to wait months or more just to get the missing items that were supposed to be in this relay.  

This is a sort of behavior I'd expect from some other mainstream gaming company where something is marked at fixed and it isn't then silence after they say they'll fix it and it's still not fixed.

But I just play the game. It's only recently I've started paying more attention to the behind the scenes kinda stuff so I guess I've just been going on outdated info at this point. :/  

Hello! 

Quick update to inform everyone that the items Baro was missing will be added to his next 3 visits in the name of syncing his inventory on all platforms:

Items in question that will be added are:

• Wintercress Syandana
  • Lemnas Staff Skin
  • Deimos Carnis Prex
  • Deimos Kymaeros Prex
  • Deimos Velocipod Prex
  • Cutter Fighter Decoration

@[DE]Megan Thanks, now I can complete my Fighter Decoration collection :-)

Did you get a chance to look at the missing items mentioned by @Et3rnum?

On 2022-07-21 at 11:50 PM, Et3rnum said:

After skimming through a spreadsheet that has the entire list of Baro's stock, I found that there are more items missing that were not listed.

+Twin Grakatas Towsun Skin
+Lunar Renewal Ox Emblem

Archived