Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

90-110 lvl kuva lich impossible(?)

TonyoHUN

So I have my first kuva lich that reached lvl 5 so I have to face lvl 90-110 enemies. Is it intentional that it is impossible to complete even one node when I'm alone?

I mean if I go alone I get overwhelmed sometimes by regular 90-100 lvl enemies but after a while the game throws at me 2-3 eximus and that means certain death in about 2 seconds.
I had help once, got my kuva lich, almost got the mercy kill for the 3rd time but it didn't go down. A few hit points before going down it went invincible and regenerated itself. 3 times in a row. (A rather unfriendly co-player started shouting in the mic, telling me to kill it and called me names, I'd not write here.)
I ran out of energy and lamost of ammo, that guy pissed me off really bad, so I quit.

What kind of eqipment is needed to kill this thing? Mine has a weakness to magnetic damage, so I belive that'd help, but what about the regen BS?

Is it worth the trouble at all? Are those kuva weapons that good?

Now I think this part of the game needs some rework, because it is pure frustration and waste of time like this.

16 minutes ago, TonyoHUN said:

What kind of eqipment is needed to kill this thing?

Well...

17 minutes ago, TonyoHUN said:

Mine has a weakness to magnetic damage, so I belive that'd help, but what about the regen BS?

Complete Waste of Time....

Liches are Weak To Corrosive.... The only Time they aren't Weak to Corrosive is when they have that has a Resistance/Immunity.... 

19 minutes ago, TonyoHUN said:

You won't know until you try them 👀....

A couple of things.

Kuva Liches reaching level 5 is basically "You didn't do the lich correctly so now you get punished"
They're a lot harder than lower level liches for this reason. You also need pretty decent gear to take them out at this level solo. So your best bet is to ask for some help if you're fairly early on in the game.

Kuva Liches have damage attenuation which make the really hard-hitting weapons less useful. Fast, low damage weapons will be pretty effective against liches (soma prime type guns) but you're still going to have a bit of a hard time simply because you pushed the lich to its hardest form. 

Once you figure out how to do the liches efficiently you should very rarely get them to stage 4/5. 

By the way, the Kuva/Tenet weapons are among the best weapons in the game (for the most part) so yeah it is worth it. Especially for the following weapons:

Kuva Bramma
Kuva Ayanga
Kuva Nukor
Kuva Zarr
Tenet Cycron
Tenet Plasmor
Tenet Tetra

I still don't understand why Liches are available this early. If they go full throttle they are arguably harder than most Steel Path content. Its one of those contents that should be behind a more difficult content that requires the player to really know their stuff. New players being overwhelmed by the sheer amount content is already very much a thing. But Liches, Steel Path, Sorties and I would even argue certain Railjack missions are surprisingly challenging and having someone running around there who can't handle the content is neither fun for the new player themselves nor for the ones to carry them...

Kuva LARVALINGS should not show up to anyone who has not built a railjack.   Even if they are in a squad with people who trigger a larvaling they still shouldnt see it.  

In-game chat is flooded with newbs asking for help to deal with Lv5 lichs and begging for rides to Proxima's.   This would fix "some" of it...  

3 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Kuva Liches reaching level 5 is basically "You didn't do the lich correctly so now you get punished"
They're a lot harder than lower level liches for this reason.

This....

I killed my First Lich (on my Smurf Account) with Protea + Hek.... And Level 3 is pretty much the limit for new Players.... If your Lich Reaches level 4.... You're gonna have Problems.... And Level 5 is obviously the "Just Give Up" phase....

2 hours ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

I still don't understand why Liches are available this early.

There's nothing "Early" about it... Liches become Available when you complete The War Within.... Which you can't do until The Sedna Junction which is pretty much the Final Junction.... Eidolon Hunts, Sorties and Kuva Floods also get unlocked with Liches/Sisters so yeah.... The Content is exactly where it Should Be... Level 50 - 120 Range.

Its one of those contents that should be behind a more difficult content that requires the player to really know their stuff.

That's an Excuse for better Tutorials... Not Delaying Convoluted Modes/Mechanics...

Move it behind unlocking The Entire Star Chart.... You'l find the Complaints will continue at the same Rate because that Changes nothing.... Nobody who hasn't Fought a Lich Before is Suddenly going to have that Knowledge just because they did some More Completely Unrelated Content. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But Liches, Steel Path, Sorties and I would even argue certain Railjack missions are surprisingly challenging and having someone running around there who can't handle the content is neither fun for the new player themselves nor for the ones to carry them...

I agree ... And most of that Comes down to Endo being Rewarded in the Wrong Stages Of Progression.

Right Now the only Decent Source of Endo for New Players is Deimos Bounties....

However all the Best Endo Farms are all stuffed in the Later Areas of the Game where alot of players Complain about Endo Diluting The Reward Pools.... 

Why is Endo even in the Steel Path Honours Rotation ? 

If you're on the Steel Path ... You don't really need Endo.... But if you're just Starting Sorties.... You need ALOT of Endo.

Long Story Short.... Warframe's Progression is Backwards.

40 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Kuva LARVALINGS should not show up to anyone who has not built a railjack.

You don't actually need a Railjack to Defeat a Lich....

41 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

In-game chat is flooded with newbs asking for help to deal with Lv5 lichs and begging for rides to Proxima's.   This would fix "some" of it...  

To be fair.... This was already "Fixed" but then DE decided to make problems where none Existed by Putting Liches in Railjack....

5 hours ago, TonyoHUN said:

So I have my first kuva lich that reached lvl 5 so I have to face lvl 90-110 enemies. Is it intentional that it is impossible to complete even one node when I'm alone?

I mean if I go alone I get overwhelmed sometimes by regular 90-100 lvl enemies but after a while the game throws at me 2-3 eximus and that means certain death in about 2 seconds.
I had help once, got my kuva lich, almost got the mercy kill for the 3rd time but it didn't go down. A few hit points before going down it went invincible and regenerated itself. 3 times in a row. (A rather unfriendly co-player started shouting in the mic, telling me to kill it and called me names, I'd not write here.)
I ran out of energy and lamost of ammo, that guy pissed me off really bad, so I quit.

What kind of eqipment is needed to kill this thing? Mine has a weakness to magnetic damage, so I belive that'd help, but what about the regen BS?

Now I think this part of the game needs some rework, because it is pure frustration and waste of time like this.

... The problems you're having is pretty much what's expected for someone that isn't quite ready yet to engage that level range yet...

... No, joining a squad doesn't really help, as proven by that hysterical- -yeah, I'm gonna stop there, just in case... He should've helped you instead of being russ- -hysterical

The equipment you decide to take is only half of the equation. You, the player and the one behind the controls, are the other half of the equation. It doesn't quite matter what you have if you can't keep up with it... Mods alleviate the severity of the importance of a complete equation, but you're still a very important part of it.

They're worth the trouble, but doing Lich missions is optional... I believe you still can do normal missions on the same nodes so that you can improve your equipment builds.

18 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

You, the player and the one behind the controls, are the other half of the equation.

Not really ...

It's more like 10% than Half.... And that 10% is Strictly being Able to land Headshots....

The Other 90% is just a Gear Check.... Just like all other Content on Warframe.... Except Shawzin obviously 😁...

On 2022-08-05 at 5:41 PM, Lutesque said:

Not really ...

It's more like 10% than Half.... And that 10% is Strictly being Able to land Headshots....

The Other 90% is just a Gear Check.... Just like all other Content on Warframe.... Except Shawzin obviously 😁...

... I've been wondering this for a while... Your messages are either intentionally being held back by someone or you're able to subvert the normal posting method.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be getting a quoting notification now for a post you made last friday.

Just want to add my voice. While I know it's DOABLE, Liches upon reaching level 5 in their current form are just unfun bullet sponges that I feel the need to exploit the system to beat.

If Arquebux (the whole reason they got the ridiculous Damage Resistance if I understand it?) is SUCH a problem, then maybe just cap the damage that can be done to them per shot. But not with the current Damage Resistance because it literally makes well-modded weapons almost worse than ones modded with the bare minimum.

On 2022-08-04 at 3:50 PM, Lutesque said:

To be fair.... This was already "Fixed" but then DE decided to make problems where none Existed by Putting Liches in Railjack....

They were delivering on what they originally showed.   Lich was always going to end in a Railjack face off.    I just dont know why they added stupid rules about who can go into those final missions and who can not.    THAT part serves no purpose.   

Am 4.8.2022 um 18:56 schrieb TonyoHUN:

Yes. you need a team.
it's hard only at the beginning. later you have useful equipment and you can even make yourself immune.
because new players dont have enough damage. So either change region or wait for other players. or ask in chats. I used to help often. just not everyone is currently playing kuva lich content.

Archived