Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PLAYSTATION) Khora Prime: Hotfix #2

[DE]Danielle

I like the Ash change personally, finally my Helminth can have another tasty morsel.

While on the topic of QoL, please oh please re-examine Riven Sliver drops from Eximus on SP since the Eximus spawns were capped.  Steel Path used to be a decent way to gather them, but no longer is... personally I don't like playing even lower level Requiem Relics for a chance at them... or waiting for the one precious Eximus stronghold that might popup and is 99% of the time a non-viable farm due to the mission type rolled.  I understand why you capped their spawn, but please fix drop rates accordingly.  8 hours in Steel Path shouldn't yield only 3 slivers.

"Fixed Arcane Ultimatum not proccing off Ash's Bladestorm."

Arcane Ultimatum and Trickery still have problems proccing off Ash's Bladestorm. Secondly, and most importantly, Ash's Bladestorm itself is bugged, not just the ability to proc Arcane Ultimatum or Trickery. Damage numbers when using the ability are absent on one-proc-kills and aren't added to your total kill count as seen under the mission progress or mission results. The ability has been bugged since the Echoes of Zariman update and hasn't been registering any damage or kills.

These are some great changes and QOL. Doesn't affect me so much personally, but I am glad that Ash and Oberon are a bit easier to get. 

The Medallion changes are nice too. 

I am taking a small break from Warframe, but does anyone know how this change is implemented as far as public groups and picks up that happen to players that load in after others? Are the Medallions added to joining players, or are they lost or something else? Just wondering. 

Can't wait to get back to get the Lavos skin! 

On 2022-08-17 at 8:01 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

With that being said, Syndicate Medallions (6x Core Syndicates + Angels of the Zariman missions) are now a team-wide pickup, meaning any Medallion picked up benefits the entire squad and no backtracking is required! This also applies to Voidplumes dropped from Angels and Medlica’s Cache to keep everything consistent. We’ve also removed the ability to waypoint the pickups since there’s no need to individually find them.

Anyone else feeling like this is an invitation to AFK Leech Zariman Missions?

seeing as how we get more standing by turning in medallions than from actually doing bounties... well now you don't even need to collect the medallions, someone else will do it.

Me and clanmate tried out the new Ash drops....

Did venus prox survival 10 mins twice.. got 2 ash systems.

Did neptune prox survival 10 mins twice,  got 0 

Did pluto prox survival 10 mins twice, got 0 .  

Says its 13% drop so that seems to fit the above...     Was trying to see if different ash parts drop at different prox or if any part can drop anywhere??  AKA no reason to do anything other than venus prox??  

1st public zari bounty... Tier 3 exterminate... host slaps the button at the end,  multiple host migrations... crashed out of mission with nothing to show for it.    Thank you sooooooo much DE.   Was so pissed off I just shut warframe off and played something else.   WHEN is this going to get fixed??

Archived