Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On 2022-08-17 at 8:31 AM, (PSN)erjredeemer said:

At least an extra 10secs.

I'd like a somewhat longer timer.  But not too long: unfortunately it  doesn't seem that rare to me that there's one person who is afk a lot.  As annoying as that can be already, it'd be even moreso when everybody else is waiting on them for twice the normal time.  To select no relic, because they're not there.

It's slightly offtopic, but I have to add...if DE would finally allow us to mark relics as favorites and, even better, sort that way...it would help speed things up.  When they're not afk, that is. :)  Plus it would be a nice qol feature in other ways.

I am willing to endure waiting for the AFK player occasionally if I can get extra 10 seconds or so. Now I look at what relics to pick before I go into an endless. Because the filters for relics are lacking. It would be nice if I do not have to think as much and just "press play".

If you are in a pre-made squad I would like to be able to turn off the timer completely and just have a force start in case someone is AFK for whatever reason.

Archived