Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Farms Better

Zabyr

On 2022-08-22 at 5:11 AM, Zabyr said:

I do not impose my opinion on you, but show the facts that I received. If you like playing Khora, play Khora. If you like playing Hydroid, play Hydroid. If you like playing Nekros, play Nekros. And so on. I show this so that you understand that the Hydroid does not lose its ability to farm resources, even with the addition of Khora.

yes no one was arguing this bro. I already said, if hydroid works for you, then more power to you.

the existence of khora does not mean hydroid is suddenly incapable of farming. it is just that, with how much better overall khora is, as a frame, when compared to hydroid, there is little reason to use hydroid over khora, even though swarm gives 100% loot.

On 2022-08-21 at 3:39 PM, LittleLeonie said:

Why are we having this discussion? Just don't gatekeep people of what they like to play what the heck O.o

I keep saying that I love how Hydroid plays now and even if they rework him or change him I’d hope his current playstyle would be available for play somehow, somewhere. 

Stuff that Zabyr presents will at least give DE less of a reason to unrecognizably change him on a whim and literally “gatekeep” his current playstyle forever.

3 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

yes no one was arguing this bro. I already said, if hydroid works for you, then more power to you.

the existence of khora does not mean hydroid is suddenly incapable of farming. it is just that, with how much better overall khora is, as a frame, when compared to hydroid, there is little reason to use hydroid over khora, even though swarm gives 100% loot.

I’d say the reason is how fun he is to play. That’s enough for me.

There are four realistic settings I would actually use to judge farming frames.

1. In a pub setting: Nekros is #1 because you don't need to work with your teammates, Khora is #2 cause her loot ability functions as a nuke so she can work even when your teammates just kill things, Hydroid like any frame can compete with nukes with good weapons but tentacles generally speaking just don't keep up with weapons as well as dome does.

2. In a solo setting: probably khora #1 as dome feels more consistent when you are actively trying to kill things as fast as possible. Hydroid tentacles are kinda a pain to play around to get the extra loot drop, nekros is relatively worse in a solo setting but I don't know if its below Hydroid yet.

3. Pre-made setting: Nekros doesn't interfere with either of them so he's an auto-include, but hydroid and khora compete with each other as their loot abilities don't stack. Generally, I prefer Khora over Hydroid to play with as dome is just easier to work with than tentacles.

4. End game setting: Farming resources isn't just a new player thing, if you are being optimal you are playing on steel path so you need to take into account survivability. And again I value Khora and Nekros above Hydroid in that setting.

Like, hema grind, orokin cell grind, and any new content that requires word resources like zariman or deimos etc even vet players still have to do.

• 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, Zabyr said:

Added videos and additions.

I assume you became a Nekros main since last post (;

To add to discussion and not leave just small necroposting jokes:

I farm usually with 1 Khora, 2 Nekros and 1 Speedva, so far the results are the best.

But when solo farming for Dojo decorations, Khora and few hours of podcasts are my way to go. If it isn't an intense farm to finish my room I Nekros and chill.

1 час назад, Wawus сказал:

I assume you became a Nekros main since last post (;

I've been playing Hydroid for 6 years 24/7. And I'm not going to change it. So, no, I didn't become a Nekros main and I won't.

1 час назад, Wawus сказал:

I farm usually with 1 Khora, 2 Nekros and 1 Speedva, so far the results are the best.

But when solo farming for Dojo decorations, Khora and few hours of podcasts are my way to go. If it isn't an intense farm to finish my room I Nekros and chill.

I'm genuinely glad you're playing Nekros and Khora and having fun :3

В 22.08.2022 в 00:11, Zabyr сказал:

I'm not imposing my opinion on you, I'm showing you the facts I got. If you like playing Khora, play Khora. If you like playing Hydroid, play Hydroid. If you like playing Nekros, play Nekros. And so on. I'm showing you stats to make you understand that Hydroid doesn't lose its ability to farm resources even with the addition of Khora.

Archived