Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entrati Lanthorn mission rewards

(PSN)nitto420s

Mission rewards Entrati Lanthorn drop rate

yesterday I ran level 2 bounty void flood solo for 2 and 1/2 hours almost 50 missions average 3 minutes per run trying to receive, Entrati Lanthorn reward. I received 3 as reward on the first mission and never received it again horrible horrible horrible drop rate! 

2 hours ago, (PSN)nitto420s said:

Mission rewards Entrati Lanthorn drop rate

yesterday I ran level 2 bounty void flood solo for 2 and 1/2 hours almost 50 missions average 3 minutes per run trying to receive, Entrati Lanthorn reward. I received 3 as reward on the first mission and never received it again horrible horrible horrible drop rate! 

I heard that servers sometimes lags and you get some weird drops (e.g. same reward, I don't remember exact details). It's good to run other mission once a while.

Use Smeeta Kavat. Its the best way. Alternative,but worse way, is to use Spare Parts. Dont wait for them as bounty rewards,the drop rate is really low. Same goes with breaking containers, drop rate is just too low. With smeeta you come out from every bounty with 2-4 entrati lanthorns. Booster works on them,so does Smeetas double drop buff.

D E secretly nerfed kavat charm without telling anyone over a year ago when everyone was farming steel Essence like crazy. I have been in multiple missions for more than 2 hours and it never proc even once sometimes. And you can't kavat charm a mission reward at the end or something that never drops

1 hour ago, (PSN)nitto420s said:

D E secretly nerfed kavat charm without telling anyone over a year ago when everyone was farming steel Essence like crazy. I have been in multiple missions for more than 2 hours and it never proc even once sometimes. And you can't kavat charm a mission reward at the end or something that never drops

True that and no its not just bad rng as a lot of players stated, because after 1000's of hours using smeeta for all kinds of farming you get to know what the difference in programmed rng is.. A few of us noticed that in reward missions that have higher valued resources like Sp, and kuva farming the Smeeta affinity charms are far less overall. 

Archived