Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Is something disrupting others from playing in their playstyle?

(XBOX)ONI LawIiet

3 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Nah, I play with my GF, 100% of the time. Sometimes some random with AoE jumped in and we always outdps and outrun it with no AoE stuff. 

Maybe you can learn to adapt and stop crying, you will find the world is so much larger if you stop looking at the floor. 

im sorry some random with an AoE weapon was disruptive to your gameplay, im sure you taught him a lesson in fun gameplay and you can both play easy now knowing he prolly got nerfed, is not having fun, and hey maybe quit the game if your lucky?

9 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

You still didn't explain why AoE spam with 1 botton, looking at the floor and not engaging with other aspects of the game isn't braindead.

I don't have to that example by the DEVELOPER PERFORMING THE TEST said it was an unreasonable and stupid example

you pointing to it is LITERALLY what he didn't want to happen

way to be subtle

the closest example we have that is ACTUALLY used by players is octavia

you press one button and sit invisible 

and EVERONE HATES HER, everyone saiys its not fun, its dumb, its boring. she is an S tier warframe by anyone that knows anything and nobody players her, because the kind of gameplay she represents, the "disruptive" kind, nobody actually does.

that actual gameplay, despite people pointing to it, does not exist. 

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)ONI LawIiet said:

im sorry some random with an AoE weapon was disruptive to your gameplay, im sure you taught him a lesson in fun gameplay and you can both play easy now knowing he prolly got nerfed, is not having fun, and hey maybe quit the game if your lucky?

You are still not answering my question. You will end up quiting the game with your whining hahahaha so funny.

I can explain to you why my particular gamestyle isn't brainded:

1. I seek headshots with a Sniper

2. I try to melee all the time while doing number 1.

3. I'm always using the 4 abilities of the Warframe I usually main.

4. I use my secondary even though I don't get low on ammo with the primary, just because it is fun and engangig to swap between them.

5. I also use the Operator for different things in between all that.

Now, explain why the so popular AoE primary only gameplay is not braindead.-

1 minute ago, BLI7Z said:

You are still not answering my question. You will end up quiting the game with your whining hahahaha so funny.

I can explain to you why my particular gamestyle isn't brainded:

1. I seek headshots with a Sniper

2. I try to melee all the time while doing number 1.

3. I'm always using the 4 abilities of the Warframe I usually main.

4. I use my secondary even though I don't get low on ammo with the primary, just because it is fun and engangig to swap between them.

5. I also use the Operator for different things in between all that.

Now, explain why the so popular AoE gameplay is not braindead.-

good for you, dont change, do you!

dont tell others too however

go solo

or accept the randomness of accepting the social contract of grouping with 3 random people in warframe to complete a mission.

they have NO obligation to play like you

they are under none

accept it, move one, or be a dictator. 

Just now, (XBOX)ONI LawIiet said:

good for you, dont change, do you!

dont tell others too however

go solo

or accept the randomness of accepting the social contract of grouping with 3 random people in warframe to complete a mission.

they have NO obligation to play like you

they are under none

accept it, move one, or be a dictator. 

Still not answering my question

Just now, BLI7Z said:

Still not answering my question

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)ONI LawIiet said:

I don't have to that example by the DEVELOPER PERFORMING THE TEST said it was an unreasonable and stupid example

you pointing to it is LITERALLY what he didn't want to happen

way to be subtle

the closest example we have that is ACTUALLY used by players is octavia

you press one button and sit invisible 

and EVERONE HATES HER, everyone saiys its not fun, its dumb, its boring. she is an S tier warframe by anyone that knows anything and nobody players her, because the kind of gameplay she represents, the "disruptive" kind, nobody actually does.

that actual gameplay, despite people pointing to it, does not exist. 

look up

7 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

You didn't answer my specific question, your are just ranting like some stressed out and resented person. 

hey dont get personal, keep it OT

your question is dumb, based on a clip that was also dumb, stated by the developer performing the dumb to be just that, dumb. and I don't intend to associate, validate, or stand anywhere near that dumb, that's like saying you CAN drown in 1 inch of water so we need to make sure everything is puddle proof. . .what?

I don't know what your on about? 

play solo yo, take a break, chill with your GF

AoE is not that bad ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)ONI LawIiet said:

hey dont get personal, keep it OT

your question is dumb, based on a clip that was also dumb, stated by the developer performing the dumb to be just that, dumb.

i dont know what your on about? 

play solo yo, take a break, chill with your GF

AoE is not that bad ^_^ 

So, you are actively avoiding to answer the question. I didn't watch the clip you are talking about. I just saw that a lot in the past in random players. 

Also, it isn't personal, I am just describing what I perceive by your lack of a clear and direct answer to something specific. 

The problem with saying that people like OP should be the ones to play solo is that there will always be a best and fastest strategy so you're just trying to shovel water out of a boat with a hundred leaks. Your Grakata Grendel is never going to keep up with someone who is trying to go fast, and aoe weapons were never even the most egregious offenders. There's many other strategies that require so much less effort (and aoe weapons are low effort to begin with) like Thermal Sunder on anything, not just Titania. Zephyr, Khora or Saryn defending objectives. Frost, Xaku, Ember, and others can be built to have enormous AoE clears with basically no effort involved. Even if all of those get nerfed people who want to go fast will just get their praedos and mobilize mod and get around the map faster than you and kill before you arrive even without aoe weapons or abilities because you're trying to run your favourite meme rather than be quick.

The nerfs do not help you. I understand y'all enjoying your schadenfreude but you're absolutely delusional.

5 minutes ago, SiriSnugglebottoms said:

The problem with saying that people like OP should be the ones to play solo is that there will always be a best and fastest strategy so you're just trying to shovel water out of a boat with a hundred leaks. Your Grakata Grendel is never going to keep up with someone who is trying to go fast, and aoe weapons were never even the most egregious offenders. There's many other strategies that require so much less effort (and aoe weapons are low effort to begin with) like Thermal Sunder on anything, not just Titania. Zephyr, Khora or Saryn defending objectives. Frost, Xaku, Ember, and others can be built to have enormous AoE clears with basically no effort involved. Even if all of those get nerfed people who want to go fast will just get their praedos and mobilize mod and get around the map faster than you and kill before you arrive even without aoe weapons or abilities because you're trying to run your favourite meme rather than be quick.

The nerfs do not help you. I understand y'all enjoying your schadenfreude but you're absolutely delusional.

its not *whats* happening, its the underlying *WHY*

its people not liking something

and rather than using many of the great systems DE has in place in their game, to the point of being so bad that you can solo, never see another person

they want everyone nerf'd, take their toys away, because i dont find it fun for ME!

you are now dictating the actions of others, based on only your own personal, biased, emotional, FEELINGS

and now people you never know will suffer because 1 person didnt like something. 

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)ONI LawIiet said:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CharmingAlertMochaSMOrc-qRTzuFfQUVDyoOIJ

here is the clip

THIS, is doable, with octavia, or any NUMBER of things

That is doable with any Warframe, only the weapon is necessary, and that is what needs to be cut out from the game. What are you trying to point out? The same thing can be done just running, looking at the floor and looking for red triangles in the minimap, without even having to know what is visually happening around; I didn't need to watch that clip, because I already saw it (but in movement) countless of times ingame, it is exactly what I mean when I talk about braindead AoE spam. 

Other tools might do the same thing, but it has to start with something. And that something was specifically AoE weapons this time. Next time it might be other ways of being braindead. 

9 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

That is doable with any Warframe, only the weapon is necessary, and that is what needs to be cut out from the game. What are you trying to point out? The same thing can be done just running, looking at the floor and looking for red triangles in the minimap, without even having to know what is visually happening around; I didn't need to watch that clip, because I already saw it (but in movement) countless of times ingame, it is exactly what I mean when I talk about braindead AoE spam. 

And that something was specifically AoE weapons this time. Next time it might be other ways of being braindead. 

and and there we go

Other tools might do the same thing, but it has to start with something.

congrats, you just decided how the game should be played according to you, and feel everything must go, that this is just the start, and you don't intend to be happy or stop

and this is why people like you cannot be listened to. sorry. 

were done, i will not be replying to you anymore. 

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)ONI LawIiet said:

and and there we go

Other tools might do the same thing, but it has to start with something.

congrats, you just decided how the game should be played according to you, and feel everything must go, that this is just the start, and you don't intend to be happy or stop

and this is why people like you cannot be listened to. sorry. 

I decided nothing, DE did that. I am just saying that playing like a brainless drone shouldn't be part of the game. And I am happy because of this precedent. 

Sorry. It's dumb trying to get a straight answer from a brainless drone. So this is as far as I get with this fruitless conversation with a bot. 

2 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

I didn't decide nothing, DE did that. I am just saying that playing like a brainless drone shouldn't be part of the game. And I am happy because of this precedent. 

i hope there will be someone left to say how wrong they are when they come for your gameplay. and label how you play "disruptive"

maybe not though. 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)ONI LawIiet said:

i hope there will be someone left to say how wrong they are when they come for your gameplay. and label how you play "disruptive"

maybe not though. 

My playstyle is eternal because I adapt. Buhbye whiny boi. 

1 minute ago, shocker53 said:

What exactly is the issue with AOE being nerfed? We got thousands of other guns for you to use

that patch was almost great (battery roleback aside)

the reason why and generic labels like "disruptive" however set a bad precedent going forward. but the 7 people left playing warframe in 10 years should LOVE the game

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)ONI LawIiet said:

thats a whole lot of personal assumptions and attacks their yo. . .i dont even own a wukong. . .

ONI I apologise I cannot see your profil;, I don't know what frames or weapons you favour yet. I would say the "fighting for kills" is crazy wrong. If you're "fighting for kills" do everyone a favour and hit steel path. Also if your doing a relic fissure, killing fast isn't always good.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)DISCOgnome83 said:

ONI I apologise I cannot see your profil;, I don't know what frames or weapons you favour yet. I would say the "fighting for kills" is crazy wrong. If you're "fighting for kills" do everyone a favour and hit steel path. Also if your doing a relic fissure, killing fast isn't always good.

hey no prob thanks for the reply.

i edit'd my post but yeah.

i dont fight for kills anymore, i have done to many raids in my time to turn down the chance to get carried by people that know what they are doing!

my complaint has nothing to do with me personally, i loved the patch (cept boreal is boring)

its the reasons why behind it that suck.

It still amuses me that AoE spammer will defend their position with "I'm having fun, you are the one that should play solo/search for a group".

Their mind melted so much due overdependence from AoE that if they aren't killing half of the map with a single shot of their weapon that for some reason had the same ammo economy as every other weapon in the game, they are "not having fun".

It feels they just can't grasp the points that DE made before these nerfs (all related to ammo economy, I might add) and think DE will eventually hunt and kill any "fun", because "theirs" was "killed".

Dominance - A couple AoE weapons accounted for more than half of the weapon usage in a HUGE part of the playerbase. We have literally HUNDREDS of weapons. 

Automation - AoE weapons requires NO skill. Spam at floor, spam at the walls, move to the next room, repeat.

Disruption - You join a game to PLAY it, and there is a guy just spamming his AoE weapon with no disregard to anything. There is nothing to shoot at, because the AoE already killed them in a different post code. No, the guy won't stop shooting, since he virtually will never run out of ammo. Your only options, leave and try to get another group or watch and do basically nothing.

A simple change to ammo made so their minds just glitch. "What do you mean I can't just shoot one weapon at the floor and kill the entire map? What do you mean I have to be careful with my ammo? What do you mean I have to use my SKILLS or my SECONDARY or even my MELEE?"

Do they think, "Maybe I got too comfortable with way of playing and should adapt now"? No, they go straight to "HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY FUN, I HOPE THEY RUIN OTHERS TOO!"

Archived