Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

weapon inventory

iLIKE2STAYU

Question

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

What does that mean exactly?

Did a relog fix anything?

(Also, this is more bug report territory than personal feedback of what you think about certain weapons.)

Basically I was loading up a mission & I didn’t spawn in with my go to weapon. when I finished the mission I checked my arsenal to find out that all of my weapons are now gone. I also checked my inventory & all of the weapons I grinded for are now gone. so I contacted support to see if anything can be fixed. if not then I’m not playing warframe again.

i tried logging in several times but that didn’t fix my issue sadly.

13 hours ago, iLIKE2STAYU said:

I was loading up a mission & I didn’t spawn in with my go to weapon. when I finished the mission I checked my arsenal to find out that all of my weapons are now gone.

Does that mean you did spawn in with some other weapons? If so, what were they?

Or is your Arsenal truly, entirely empty? Do you not have any weapons equipped at all currently?
(If so, just curious, does the game even allow you to run missions?)

Wild stab in the dark, any chance you might have started (and maybe aborted)
a replay of the tutorial Quest "Awakening" so your Arsenal choices are limited to what you pick in that Quest?

19 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Does that mean you did spawn in with some other weapons? If so, what were they?

Or is your Arsenal truly, entirely empty? Do you not have any weapons equipped at all currently?
(If so, just curious, does the game even allow you to run missions?)

Wild stab in the dark, any chance you might have started (and maybe aborted)
a replay of the tutorial Quest "Awakening" so your Arsenal choices are limited to what you pick in that Quest?

Yes sadly I spawned in with dual cleavers instead of my lesion that I spent forma & plat on to make stronger.  

I’ve been trying to farm resources so I’ve been playing mid lvl content with my lesion & ignis wraith. 

my arsenal was basically left with 4 weapons so it’s pretty much empty in my opinion due to the fact that I will most likely never use those weapons that I was left with except my ignis wraith. 

I was left with dual cleavers, Boar shot gun, Cernos cross bow, ignis wraith & cestra pistol. 

i lost my broken war, my lesion, my hek, and other good weapons that I was trying to keep. i even lost weapons that were needed to craft other in game weapons. 

You have to have Atleast one weapon equipped to play so that’s not the case. 

nope I did not abort mission. i finished it & then came out of the mission to missing weapons. 

weapons have nothing to do with a quest. Weapons are separate from “ quest eligibility “.

And of that’s what you are saying then you have to be a certain mr to play certain quests. 

i already tried playing quests to get stuff back but that was a fail lol. 

either d.e reaches out soon or I’m just assed out. 

a reguardless I like the game so I’ll still

Play it. 

it just sucks because I earned a lot of stuff just for it to be taken away. 

Archived