Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have a toggle option for Mesa Prime's chaps?

Petergeist00

Mesa Prime is one of the most beautiful warframe in the game but i think is ruined by her chaps, ugly piece of clothes just hanging near her legs without a good physic.
i can understand if someone likes it but at least put a toggle to disable that thing, it even has a weird bug, when Mesa is walking part of the chap on the left leg go inside her butt for some reason.

And Mesa Prime without chaps would be even better aesthetically just look at her:

Mwsc1mt.jpg

n4WnNiH.jpg

Link of the weird bug, look at her left leg chap how goes inside her butt like there was a vacuum effect:

Please DE just give us the toggle option to remove the chaps without removing her prime details.

Honestly a lot of frames look fine without their physics parts, having such a toggle would be a welcome addition for more flexible appearance and just generally for people who don't want a bunch of flappy parts obscuring.

I'd play Wisp without the physics piece every now and then for example. She seems to look fine without them when I camera cull them randomly lol.

And I don't use Mesa Primes appearance purely cause I don't personally like the chaps.

3 minutes ago, SHOKK_ said:

Honestly a lot of frames look fine without their physics parts, having such a toggle would be a welcome addition for more flexible appearance and just generally for people who don't want a bunch of flappy parts obscuring.

I'd play Wisp without the physics piece every now and then for example. She seems to look fine without them when I camera cull them randomly lol.

yeah i can understand about wisp, i bought the tennogen skin with less cloth parts just because i think she looks better without

And besides aesthetics, a lot of these floor mop parts that warframes like equinox or mesa have can obscure vision especially when aim gliding. This is why I ditched syandanas on most if not all of my frames unless they don't protrude out of the warframe's silhouette too much. 

I'm all for more customization options. 

• 7 months later...

getting close to 3 years now and still nothing on this

has DE ever like addressed this request/complaint ever? im getting so close to just buying a tennogen skin to avoid those silly 'chaps' or whatever they are which i guess would be a win for DE, more money for them

Archived