The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does DE take 9 months to release nothing ? DE has gotten comfortable and let their game go.

CoffeeSnake

On 2022-09-14 at 7:42 PM, taiiat said:

i don't have some Chart of Update release times but Zariman is some great content for older Players. plus being super flexible.
plus Zariman had a second Release stage, for more Content.

Yeah I recommend Zariman if you have not tried it yet.  Different vibe.... more of a Horror Sci-Fi game.  ;)

On 2022-09-14 at 9:34 PM, RichardKam said:

Hmmm I understand your sentiment but........you cannot finish any syndicate in two days because of standing cap. I guess you mean two weeks.

And SP cascade is the most fun game mode they introduced recently.

edit: and perhaps you should ask yourself, do you enjoy playing this game (arsenals, builds, etc), or are you only interested in getting the rewards?

Seriously well said.  :)

55 minutes ago, (PSN)BMWWOW said:

Yeah I recommend Zariman if you have not tried it yet.  Different vibe.... more of a Horror Sci-Fi game.  ;)

no kidding. the Ambience of that Tileset is so great.

it's like the Ambience that Anthem was trying to do in Caves and other interiors, but even better.

9 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

I'd say mobile Warframe would be neat because it's tiring to boot up my laptop everytime I want to play Warframe at 5 p.m. after going home from work

Oh I'm sure it will be, they just dont need to go down the douchedev path in the process like Blizzard.

On 2022-09-15 at 6:55 PM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Neverwinter and Star Trek Online don't count? Also, maybe Defiance in its later years?

Neverwinter sure as hell doesnt count seeing as you can literally buy progression and often times pushes you to to keep up. You can try playing for free, but good luck. You will be behind for months possibly years unless you spend money. Neverwinter was good gameplay wise, but with the predatory monetization, it's not really a f2p game i would personally recommend.

Archived