Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

let players disable Last Gusp (Focus)

DanteAndLuna

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Tactless_Ninja said:

Takes some real spite to mispell something twice. 

Thrice.

Though, between a Vazarin node increasing Void mode cost, max energy increasing nodes not playing nice with Eternal Onslaught, this thread, and new player guides being kind of, well...stuck, it's probably for the better to bring back node disabling.

53 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

it stops if you hold 5

oh, does it? weird that we have to... hold it for some reason.

in that case, all there is to say is "why isn't this just a press like normal". or why doesn't it atleast have some HUD indication that Holding would do something in that scenario.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

oh, does it? weird that we have to... hold it for some reason.

in that case, all there is to say is "why isn't this just a press like normal". or why doesn't it atleast have some HUD indication that Holding would do something in that scenario.

Because moments before your death, some people may be pressing keys so frantically you might accidentally make a normal keypress in your moment of panic and miss your chance entirely. Like why we have to type CONFIRM before subsuming frames. Some people also just don't read and will screw themselves over without something that stops you in the moment.

4 minutes ago, kamisama85 said:

Because moments before your death, some people may be pressing keys so frantically you might accidentally make a normal keypress in your moment of panic and miss your chance entirely. Like why we have to type CONFIRM before subsuming frames. Some people also just don't read and will screw themselves over without something that stops you in the moment.

hence my second part that also asked why this isn't indicated to the Player....

11 minutes ago, kamisama85 said:

This is literally in your face the moment you die. My point about the reading stated earlier.

27ij0PO.jpg

i think you're missing the point of the Thread? we're talking about "giving up"/"cancelling" Last Gasp. there isn't a clear visual indication that this is something you can even do.

5 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i think you're missing the point of the Thread? we're talking about "giving up"/"cancelling" Last Gasp. there isn't a clear visual indication that this is something you can even do.

N1KPrzp.png

This is at the bottom of the screen at the same time the Last Gasp message is at the top. I'm not sure any other instruction is necessary than this, as this is the same instruction we've had before last gasp.

1 minute ago, kamisama85 said:

N1KPrzp.png

This is at the bottom of the screen at the same time the Last Gasp message is at the top. I'm not sure any other instruction is necessary than this, as this is the same instruction we've had before last gasp.

let me try to be clearer? we're talking about if you exit into pacekid, but then change your mind and just want to Revive. it's not clear that it's possible to give up without just waiting for the Timer to drain. until it was mentioned in this Thread that you can apparently hold spacekid to give up, i didn't know that was something we can do.

25 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

Update 32:

• You can now hold the Transference input to return to your downed Warframe.
  • The UI has been updated to communicate these changes. 

hmm, didn't see that in the Changelog

but

what about this indicates to me that i can hold spacekid to give up and go back to my Warframe? (i died and switched to spacekid already here, just staring at a Wall for a clear Screen)
there's literally nothing on the HUD to indicate, well, anything at all.
ihepVgL.jpeg

and while i'm holding the spacekid Button, there's nothing indicating on my Screen that's doing anything, either. if i hold for a few Seconds it just cuts back to my Warframe unexpectedly.

33 minutes ago, taiiat said:

hmm, didn't see that in the Changelog

but

what about this indicates to me that i can hold spacekid to give up and go back to my Warframe? (i died and switched to spacekid already here, just staring at a Wall for a clear Screen)
there's literally nothing on the HUD to indicate, well, anything at all.
ihepVgL.jpeg

and while i'm holding the spacekid Button, there's nothing indicating on my Screen that's doing anything, either. if i hold for a few Seconds it just cuts back to my Warframe unexpectedly.

Pretty sure I remember the prompt being on the bottom of the screen, looking just like the diamond shape when you're downed, so it must be a bug is it isn't there anymore

Archived