Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva hek should be compatible with scattered justice to please your shareholders.

Stalker_says_hello

i don't care if you make a ninja update and not tell anyone kuva hek is a straight sidegrade from the vaykor hek that has inante justice proc vaykor  hek MR is  lower than kuva hek since kuva  hek requires a higher MR rank to use you should allow kuva hek to have access to scattered justice so it is in fact an upgrade version of the hek. also this isn't going to make it overpowered in anyway you already have incarnon weapons which is a unlimited ammo bullet hose as long as you get headshots which would outperform this weapon anyway. and  you have AOE weapons which clear rooms faster than kuva hek anyway so there should be no reason to not give kuva hek access to scattered justice plus all of the shotgun users would love if you allowed them access. besides you already have other syndicate  weapons also using the syndicate mod to get +2 effects like rakata dark dagger and kuva hek isnt  a innate syndicate weapon plus you also have variants of weapons already using syndicate mods like supra vandal which isnt a supra like the mod says you literally have no reason to block this mod from shotgun users besides isn't  DE trying to allow diverse modifications for your weapons and isnt  DE trying to allow use of old content so that way veteran players can help new players still play old content allowing vertern players access to this can help them farm syndicate standing to help lower level players advance faster in the game aswell. from a perspective of keeping old content renewed and retaining players to have more people playing your game you shareholders would agree to let your players have access to syndicate mods on all  variants of weapons.

Please consider investing in paragraphs and capitalizing the first letter of sentences it makes it easier to read. A few more periods and commas would help too

1 hour ago, Stalker_says_hello said:

I don't care if you make a ninja update and not tell anyone kuva hek is a straight sidegrade from the vaykor hek, that has inante justice proc. Vaykor hek MR is  lower than kuva hek since kuva  hek requires a higher MR rank to use you should allow kuva hek to have access to scattered justice so it is in fact an upgrade version of the hek. Also this isn't going to make it overpowered in anyway you already have incarnon weapons which is an unlimited ammo bullet hose as long as you get headshots, which would outperform this weapon anyway. You have AOE weapons which clear rooms faster than kuva hek anyway so there should be no reason to not give kuva hek access to scattered justice, plus all of the shotgun users would love if you allowed them access.

Besides you already have other syndicate  weapons also using the syndicate mod to get +2 effects like rakta dark dagger. Kuva hek isn't an innate syndicate weapon plus you also have variants of weapons already using syndicate mods like supra vandal which isn't a supra like the mod says you literally have no reason to block this mod from shotgun users.

Besides isn't DE trying to allow diverse modifications for your weapons and isn't DE trying to allow use of old content so that way veteran players can help new players still play old content? Allowing veteran players access to this can help them farm syndicate standing to help lower level players advance faster in the game as well. From a perspective of keeping old content renewed and retaining players to have more people playing your game your shareholders would agree to let your players have access to syndicate mods on all  variants of weapons.

I edited it to make it more readable. If English is your second language I'm not trying to be mean just trying to make it easier to understand for others.

On topic:

Originally the Vaykor Hek was considered so much more powerful than other weapons at the time that the devs decided it didn't need it to already outperform other options. I would assume the same decision was reached about the Kuva Hek, even if it's a sidegrade to the Vaykor Hek that still means it's just as powerful as the Vaykor Hek, although maybe in different ways. You should also be aware that there are a lot of people who consider the Syndicate explosion a negative rather than a positive as it disrupts anything involving stealth and cannot be triggered when it will do the most good.

Maybe this should be reassessed as other powerful weapons have been added to the roster but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.

This is one of those weird situations where DE suddenly decides that power-creep is a problem, and then they typically release something slightly more powerful an update or two later. Lord only knows how powerful other weapons & Warframes are right now, but this is the one situation where they put their foot down. Just plain weird. If I had to guess, they're probably too lazy to code a simple interaction.

If they won't give us the mod, the least they could do is let us use the Vaykor Hek as a skin for Kuva Hek.

Sadly Kuva Hek "seems" to be the damage attenuation dodge/minimize weapon as the high dmg+multi shot multiplier alt combo'd with buff powers seriously chunk those that DE has decided need to take 10mins to kill (Looking at you Archon wannabe raids). Allowing more multi shot just isnt with their game design. That said outside those few situations SJ would be a nice "sidegrade" to Galvanized Hell, but it'll never happen cause cause SJ is the superiour choice to GH in the case of single target (1v1 aka boss) killing, which honestly is the only setting you'd use Kek in other that far superior weapons (like literally any other kuva/tenet weapon or its vaykor).

Archived