Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe speculation: Joe mad's werewolf

(XBOX)Nightseid

Combat skills as they might look like:

With Garuda, we already have bloodshed, with Ivara already a slayer, we have to really focus on biting and wolf howls to get a rough idea of what it looks like.

There was talk that the sound designers would have a lot of fun, with "Naruto the Movie: Legend of the Stone of Gelel" I found something that could guess what it's all about.

Révélation

It will only be annoying for you and other players if you constantly, e.g. the 1 and 2 repeated for such a loud attack.

I can't get those ghost heads out of my head either, they remind me a bit of the Black Ghost Wolf from Kindred (League of Legends).

We already have Nyx and Revenant who can take control of enemies, Nekros revives shadows of vanquished enemies.

Révélation

In World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth in Drustvar these are zombies with animal heads.

Drustvar-Beast-Man6-pc-games.jpg

Drustvar-Beast-Man3-pc-games.jpg

Imagine if that were Grineer with wolf heads, that could be the wolf pack as a Warframe ability.

Otherwise you can look at the ideas of the other fan concerts, the desire for a Werewolf Warframe is very old.

Something with meme potential, where e.g. YT Zita Wup could build something to make fun of this werewolf.

Révélation

Whatever she looks like, from "Battle Cheats".

Battle-Chasers-Nightwar-steam-card-wallp

hmm what about Asena or Lupa

The legend of Asena tells of a young boy who survived a battle; a female wolf finds the injured child and nurses him back to health.

(lupa) that nursed and sheltered the twins Romulus and Remus after they were abandoned in the wild by order of King Amulius of Alba Longa. She cared for the infants at her den, a cave known as the Lupercal, until they were discovered by a shepherd, Faustulus. Romulus would later become the founder and first king of Rome. The image of the she-wolf suckling the twins has been a symbol of Rome since ancient times and is one of the most recognizable icons of ancient mythology.[1]

I still think they should name it (her) Wolfram. 😋

37 minutes ago, (PSN)papi_kere said:

Hi guys, I'm not sure but I feel like the new Warframe should be called Fenira, I know it has some sort of similarity in regards to Fenir, but she's wolf based. Think about it.

Not bad, but it's actually Fenrir. 🙃

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)DELTAOTTER8 said:

totally a guarantee that we have a female wolf frame that makes absolutely zero sense from a design standpoint

Why does it make zero sense from a design standpoint? Please explain.

Just now, Rathkantor said:

So this isn't the official place to suggest names for the new Wolf Warframe?

No its not. Not that hard to notice it given OP is not a member of Staff.

Archived