Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm a graphic designer. I mainly do line art and photoshop projects. I've done commissions before, including Warframe logos. If you're looking for a clan logo, hmu. My discord is Sc0rpi0nsPoison #3186. I provided an example of some vector-style emblems I've done for mutuals, but I've done more detailed work as well. Prices are negotiable.  image.png

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Sc0rpi0nsPoison said:

I'm a graphic designer. I mainly do line art and photoshop projects. I've done commissions before, including Warframe logos. If you're looking for a clan logo, hmu. My discord is Sc0rpi0nsPoison #3186. I provided an example of some vector-style emblems I've done for mutuals, but I've done more detailed work as well. Prices are negotiable.  image.png

Can you make anime logo? Sword logo? Warframe logo about a Warframe? 

18 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Can you make anime logo? Sword logo? Warframe logo about a Warframe? 

Sorta depends on what exactly you're looking for. I've done several forms of graphic design, from vector images, to character line art, to photoshop edits. I can do other non-Warframe related graphics as well if you're looking for logos unrelated to the game. Though preferably I'm trying to stay a bit simpler atm with graphics. Shoot me a DM here or preferably on Discord if you're interested and would like to talk more

• 3 weeks later...

Archived