Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add a way to remove liches from codex.

TheOldWarframeSensei

[RESOLVED] 

• Removed some Kuva Lich name generation options.

Thank you DE

Unless I am unaware, a Lich permanently stays on your account including what ever name it generated in with. 

If you go into your codex it provides almost a log of every lich that you have captured or vanquished. I would really appreciate a way to remove the lich from the codex. 

17 minutes ago, TheWarframeSensei said:

Unless I am unaware, a Lich permanently stays on your account including what ever name it generated in with. 

If you go into your codex it provides almost a log of every lich that you have captured or vanquished. I would really appreciate a way to remove the lich from the codex. 

lCn3878.png1gLIaNR.png

Why did you highlight that part of the name...

First of all, negro is not offensive... I'm not sure why you've singled it out but negro is not the same as that other word...

1 hour ago, TheWarframeSensei said:

lCn3878.png1gLIaNR.png

You must be apart of that community of paper skinned people who get all up in a tizzy over a computer generated name that has nothing to do with anything. This thread is absolutely insane, because a lich had a randomized name you didnt like, you want it removed? you could just not look at it for one thing and a second thing, its just a NAME, its not going to walk up, enter your room, and kick you between the legs because you criticized it lol.

If everyone got offended because a word contained another word that they thought was offensive. It would be offensive to just have a conversation with someone.

Litch names are letter salad. Someone out there probably has a litch named bussy queef and they aint going up in arms about it.

Edit: I cannot believe neither of those are censored

Archived