Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Play IS LIVE!

[DE]Dudley

8 minutes ago, (PSN)SyZeck said:

Thx , the two players in the exchange have activated the CROSS PLATFORM PLAY in the game, but the exchange is not possible, whats is the form for activating the Cross Platform Save.?

Cross save is not out yet.

• Like 1

No path to link accounts or to merge. I have an Xbox account I just wanna play it now on PC.

So it means I only have to link it. But when I go to Account Management it shows only the Twitch or the Prime Gaming linking or the 2FA.

No Merge! No Linking! I even made a PC account, played the tutorial just to enable cross platform as well as on the xbox have it already enabled. 

How TF can I link them together and use the xbox as Primary or I should say MAIN and ONLY account just on PC.

PS: I reed the whole Page of Cross-Save and everything but its nonsense. Cannot link them together. Help please.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (XBOX)KRAN3183 said:

No path to link accounts or to merge. I have an Xbox account I just wanna play it now on PC.

So it means I only have to link it. But when I go to Account Management it shows only the Twitch or the Prime Gaming linking or the 2FA.

No Merge! No Linking! I even made a PC account, played the tutorial just to enable cross platform as well as on the xbox have it already enabled. 

How TF can I link them together and use the xbox as Primary or I should say MAIN and ONLY account just on PC.

PS: I reed the whole Page of Cross-Save and everything but its nonsense. Cannot link them together. Help please.

You can't do features that aren't implemented yet. Read announcements on this forum regarding Cross-platform save.

30 minutes ago, (XBOX)A soft haze said:

Can you guys please tell me what's up with this feature? 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1375514-121523-cross-platform-save-status-update/#comment-12923343

30 minutes ago, (XBOX)A soft haze said:

And will it be possible to make xbox account the main account? I mean, transfer all the progress from xbox to pc? 

Yes, that is the point of cross save.

16 minutes ago, (PSN)Cole_557 said:

Where do I look to find the most up to date information on how to play my ps4 account on pc. I want to use the account I made on ps4 as my main one.

The link in the comment right before yours: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1375514-121523-cross-platform-save-status-update/#comment-12923343

Latest staff replies is a great way to stay up to date: https://forums.warframe.com/discover/1896/

5 minutes ago, (NSW)lee1150 said:

Where is the phased progress? Hope to get involved soon.

See above.

- I had 50 days on pc and 54 days on ps4.. I was hoping those would add up for 100 days and all the login stuff for that

- my totals didn't accumulate.. I had 100% achievements on ps4 but not pc.. it'd be nice if my total miles traveled on a k-drive for instance was added together so I don't ahve to do a million again. >.<

- I had 2 empty warframe slots that were ate up with the transfer. While it is true that if I sell/eat duplicate frames I will gain slots back.. the fact is I had those slots on the ps4 and I had 2 more slots on the PC, and now those 2 slots are gone. This will really suck for someone who has say 4 slots on pc, and gets 4 warframes from ps4.. now suddenly has no empty slots that they paid for or got from nightwave (and may want to keep the warframes from ps4)

- Umbral Excal duplicates that I can't sell
- Skiajati duplicates that I can't sell
- Nai-Zhen Kubrow Collar duplicate that I can't sell (however, doesn't take up a slot)
- Paracesis Blueprint duplicate that I can't sell (")
- Duplicate K-Drive Launcher that I can't sell (")
- 3 total seperate Spearmint Scythe Skins, all unsellable (")

Also, there's mail in my inbox that says i need to allow some social thing for a scyandana.. i think it means crossplay or link steam.. i was already linked to steam (and playing through it) and crossplay is on.. so I don't know how to activate that email/scyandana.

Those are my initial observations after merging.

2 minutes ago, Raylend said:

I have a computer account, and now for personal reasons I am on Playstation, how can I link my account. I live in Ecuador.... If you can someone answer me please

Go to https://www.warframe.com/user, log in with your PC or Playstation account, and check if cross platform save is available for you.

Be very careful when linking/merging your accounts. Read the FAQ carefully. Basically you will be deleting one of your accounts, the one you choose as primary will stay, the other one gets deleted. If you can merge, most stuff will transfer to your primary. If you can't merge and have to link instead, nothing will transfer, you will permanently lose your other account.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Diablo DCLX6 said:

Hey, so... bought a Grendle Prime pack on pc (i was going to anyway) to advance the process, and now that my accounts are linked im missing EVERYTHING included in the pack?
any help with this? my accounts are now linked but nothing from the pc account carried over. im very confused...

That's how linking works. You only get to keep your primary account, everything else gets deleted, including any purchased items on that account. Since you chose your Xbox as your primary, your PC account and the prime access it had got deleted.

I swear they said things got merged into one account, no? the account gets deleted, but the items on said account are adjoined?

"The One-Time Account Merge is an irreversible method of combining Items, Customizations, Resources and Currencies across multiple accounts into a single account. The newly connected accounts will then act as a single, unified Warframe Cross Platform Save Account available to use on any platform you choose to connect via Account Management.

When you choose to Merge, you select one of your Linked accounts to be the Primary Account associated with your Mission and Quest progress. Your Resources, Arsenal, Currencies, etc. from other Secondary Accounts will be Merged into your Primary Account. Progression on your Primary Account will be the same as it was before the Merge."
as quoted from the description

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)Diablo DCLX6 said:

I swear they said things got merged into one account, no? the account gets deleted, but the items on said account are adjoined?

Only if you merge, and to be eligible for merging, you have to have a PC account from before November 24th 2pm ET that did not participate in a PC to console migration.

Did you do a merge or did you just link?

Edited by --N--