Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Play IS LIVE!

[DE]Dudley

4 minutes ago, briktser said:

What would be the point in having 2 pc accounts? Especially if i can't trade between them. I just want to have all my stuff under one account.

That is not possible.

Hey,

How long does it generally take for your accounts to combine? I enabled crossplay and linked all accounts and the items from my xbox account are missing. Its been about 30 mins.

Installed it on my Apple iPhone > then tried to connect through the website to my account WIn PC ....  > and after each attempt I am transferred to a new page of a new account ..... >I'm trying to link it to my old account and everything will start from the beginning !!!!

Can someone link Account WIn PC + Ios ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ehsan97w said:

Same issue linking iOS and pc account currently not possible. Warframe home page just redirects to a new login. So pressing iOS logins to the iOS account.

Have the same issue as well

21 minutes ago, Theblvck1 said:

I had all my platinum from my switch account gone when I linked accounts

It's in the details about linking. Switch is isolated on Platinum. Go back to Switch and it's still there. You can only spend it there.

1 hour ago, (PSN)e7dge said:

Im i console and i conferm my ac with 2fa but still I can’t trade I don’t know where is the problem 

You don't need 2FA to trade as a console account.

Who are you trying to trade with? You can only trade with non cross save PS accounts.

I recently linked my mobile (IOS) account to my main (PC) account. But I can't log in via my phone. When I try to do so, a message pops up that says "Failed to connect to the server. You will be logged out". If I try to log in again, the same thing happens. Did anyone encountered this problem?

Here's the footage of the video:

https://youtu.be/llr6U0Xn_78?si=GQ3UUBjZat3pGJZ3

Greetings,

I can not activate the Cross Platform Play, I get the following error trying to link PC and PlayStation account.

Error - cross-save.errorOccurred

I tried both on Edge and Chrome, but issue persist.

Edited by Connor_99

7 minutes ago, Connor_99 said:

Greetings,

I can not activate the Cross Platform Play, I get the following error trying to link PC and PlayStation account.

Error - cross-save.errorOccurred

I tried both on Edge and Chrome, but issue persist.

Fixed with Incognito Tab, sorry.

Hi ps5 user here I’m playing with another who has merged their pc and ps5 account we have attempted to trade with cross platform enabled on both sides but it will not allow us to at all. I am able to play with other ps5 users but not my combined account buddy please help fix this😣