Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The WaveRider - EVERYONE hates mission, allow to have Yareli in another way

BlackCoffee

Remove this damned quest, or remove the yareli tying to it. EVERY SINGLE USER COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Reddit is full of complain on this, everybody hates kdrive, everybody hates this quest. No one wants to drive a flying fresbee that is slower than anything else in the game.

It's the only quest i didn't complete, and i will never complete cause it just sucks. Really hard. And i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one.

Remove this thing, let us get Yareli another way. This is just free punishment.

Honestly, as someone who doesnt like K-Drives, the quest is fine.

I bought Yareli, then just did the quest for compleation (plus a second one for subsumtion). I did find that things get funny if you have a k-drive skin in (the auto grip doesnt work as well) so best take those off.

Easiest thing is just to grind the pipes at the back of fortuna. Of course if you dont like K-driving, you're not going to like Yareli, so it might be worth ignoring it for now and comming back for the mastery fodder later on.

6 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Honestly, as someone who doesnt like K-Drives, the quest is fine.

I bought Yareli, then just did the quest for compleation (plus a second one for subsumtion). I did find that things get funny if you have a k-drive skin in (the auto grip doesnt work as well) so best take those off.

Easiest thing is just to grind the pipes at the back of fortuna. Of course if you dont like K-driving, you're not going to like Yareli, so it might be worth ignoring it for now and comming back for the mastery fodder later on.

No one likes yareli, neither the kdrive. No one uses one of the two, never saw someone using kdrive or yareli apart from leveling it in sanctuary in over 600 hours of game.

It's just helminth food and exp.

1 hour ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

you can buy her from market with platinum.

Obviously intended for free.

2 hours ago, Mediloric said:

If you're going to bring up stats, I hope you can show them! 

Just play? youll see no one with kdrive or yareli. Or go ask devs, even if they probably will never read this. I'm a dev? i have data? no. But you can see no one wants/use Yareli and everybody in chat just makes jokes on it and on that mission. Its like a meme in the community. If you ask anyone whats the worst warframe, you'll get "yareli" spammed immediatly. But i dont blame the warframe, but the way to get it, its sufference.

il y a 19 minutes, BlackCoffee a dit :

I speak statistics.

You speak more whiny g4mer to me. Sure Yareli will stay a niche frame but how many did actually complete the quest and how many did not, we do not know. Unhappy folks tend to be more vocal, and content creators/veterans made it looks harder than it really is (wich may have discouraged a certain amount of players).

Warframe shine by the variety of gameplay you have to your disposal. You don't see much more Sevagoths, Vaubans, Atlas, Ashes, Trinities ect in the wild. The rarest ones in my experience are probably Hydroid, Grendel and Atlas. It doesn't mean they're not played at all.

59 minutes ago, SuperFuret said:

You speak more whiny g4mer to me. Sure Yareli will stay a niche frame but how many did actually complete the quest and how many did not, we do not know. Unhappy folks tend to be more vocal, and content creators/veterans made it looks harder than it really is (wich may have discouraged a certain amount of players).

Warframe shine by the variety of gameplay you have to your disposal. You don't see much more Sevagoths, Vaubans, Atlas, Ashes, Trinities ect in the wild. The rarest ones in my experience are probably Hydroid, Grendel and Atlas. It doesn't mean they're not played at all.

Devs perfectly knows how much hate there is on that specific mission, no need to heard from me. Probably received infinite complaints about this.

Vauban is a pretty common warframe, especially in defenses. Sevagoth literally sucks, it has too much content/variety and it doesnt really have something good so no one uses it. Atlas pretty strong, but infinitly ugly (the non-prime) and like an infinite annoying version of Rhino (that is, with some mods/parasitic armor etc a lot enjoyable and still tankier to play).

Ashens never heard of.

Trinity? Trinity is probably the most played warframe on high level missions, i literally see trinitys prime all the damned time for archons etc. Its just insane how strong that warframe is. Can't be targeted, fly faster than any other warframe, damage insane, AOE, no sense. But i personally dont like it.

Hydroid and Grendel sucks, of course no one use them.

Yareli? 0. Literally 0. Never seen a Yareli on map in 600+ hours. Never, only to level up in sanctuary and helminth food asap.

Niche? all hates yareli and especially that useless/no sense mission. Go check Reddit, its full of users that don't want to ride an useless frisbee (that no one uses lmao) to get it, its just pure sufference.

The only thing I found annoying about that quest was going back and forth a few times from the orbiter to orb vallis. Out of roughly 15 minutes that it takes to complete this quest you spend about half on loading screen.

19 минут назад, BlackCoffee сказал:

all hates yareli

Nope. Yareli is fun for me, therefore not all

5 minutes ago, deucich said:

The only thing I found annoying about that quest was going back and forth a few times from the orbiter to orb vallis. Out of roughly 15 minutes that it takes to complete this quest you spend about half on loading screen.

Nope. Yareli is fun for me, therefore not all

15 minutes to complete the quest lmao? are we talking about the same quest? i spent over 2 hours and im still on the third page. What are you talking about.

We're happy to have found an user of Yareli. You deserve a medal.

it's fine. i completed the achievements for all kdrive races aswell, its neither difficult nor that bad. i dont like yareli a whole lot, tho it means you can get decent times on the races without any upgrade mods for your board.

4 hours ago, BlackCoffee said:

I speak statistics.

2 hours ago, BlackCoffee said:

Just play? youll see no one with kdrive or yareli. Or go ask devs, even if they probably will never read this. I'm a dev? i have data? no. But you can see no one wants/use Yareli and everybody in chat just makes jokes on it and on that mission. Its like a meme in the community. If you ask anyone whats the worst warframe, you'll get "yareli" spammed immediatly. But i dont blame the warframe, but the way to get it, its sufference.

Nice statistics! Really great argument backed up with valid unbiased data there champ! Totally made me rethink everything.  

54 минуты назад, BlackCoffee сказал:

15 minutes to complete the quest lmao? are we talking about the same quest?

Well... I had all k-drive mods maxed out and k-drive with reactor and a few formas in it to fit those in. Also I had some rough idea how to complete each task from a glance, without looking for help in chat or wherever else. Killing enemies by stumping was the only clunky one for me. That's why it was so short, I guess.

54 минуты назад, BlackCoffee сказал:

i spent over 2 hours and im still on the third page.

If this quest is the first time you actually use k-drive, I can see how it can take a lot of time.

This quest is essentially k-drive tutorial. If it annoys you that much you probably won't like warframe behind it anyway.

6 minutes ago, Mediloric said:

Nice statistics! Really great argument backed up with valid unbiased data there champ!

to be fair, little to noone plays yareli.

https://www.warframe.com/2021stats

0.5%, and she doesnt have a prime so there arent 2 bars to add up. she's kinda annoying to get for a lot of people, tho required for mastery fodder (which doesnt count into these stats, only level 30 gameplay counts afaik)

there arent any kdrive stats, but i'd imagine its fairly low tho not zero. the leaderboards for all the races fill up super fast each day, and are fairly competetive. after a few hours its already very hard to get into the top 10 in each race.

1 minute ago, iHaku said:

https://www.warframe.com/2021stats

0.5%, and she doesnt have a prime so there arent 2 bars to add up. she's kinda annoying to get for a lot of people, tho required for mastery fodder (which doesnt count into these stats, only level 30 gameplay counts afaik)

there arent any kdrive stats, but i'd imagine its fairly low tho not zero. the leaderboards for all the races fill up super fast each day, and are fairly competetive. after a few hours its already very hard to get into the top 10 in each race.

Oh I know, it's just the fact OP was making that kind of argument and saying "I speak statistics" then offers nothing when asked for stats. 

Doesn't do their point any favors is what I was hinting at. More so if someone else had to. 

And 0.5%? Higher than I expected to be honest. I do wish Pablos graph on twitter showed all the frames on it instead of just dots! 

35 minutes ago, deucich said:

One thing that should be mentioned with yearly statistics: half of that year yareli wasn't in the game yet.

that's fair, its gonna be interesting to see what the playrate is going to be next year.

however, i doubt that it's gonna change much.

personally, i think the main reason there's any visible playrate at all is because people did exactly what i said in the post before: use her for races.

the main benefits are 1) you dont need mods to have decent speed (not max possible speed, but WAY better than unmodded thanks to the dash) and the fact that you cant be thrown off. its just a much more pleasant experience doing the kdrive races with her (tho you do miss out on kdrive exp, which you need for mastery exp)

I like the K-drive (and dislike people trying to get an entire vehicle mode/type removed just because they personally dislike it - don't like it? then don't use it). Although I hear it used to be really bad until they tightened up the controls for both Kdrive and Archwing. I don't need to grind Ventkid standing very often, but when I do, at least the Kdrives races don't feel like a chore to grind standing with - going nyooooom on my hoverboard is fun. (Also it's a hoverboard. Which I inherently find cool.)

Admittedly not a huge fan of Yareli. I like her bubble traps, I *love* Aquablades (it's the ability I can be arsed to remember the name of), I mostly ignored her ult, dislike the hoversquid because the hoversquid has awful floaty ice physics that normal Kdrive doesn't, not to mention Yareli's affinity gain is bugged while riding the squid. Would probably enjoy Yareli a lot more if the squid was less buggy and felt more controllable.

Il y a 2 heures, BlackCoffee a dit :

Yareli? 0. Literally 0. Never seen a Yareli on map in 600+ hours

Put 3 archon shards on her :) . Also, no need to show your muscles dear.

Il y a 1 heure, iHaku a dit :

It's on the lower end but not at the bottom either. You still see some here and there. And if this is based on millions of players, it's still a fair number of people.

19 hours ago, Mediloric said:

Nice statistics! Really great argument backed up with valid unbiased data there champ! Totally made me rethink everything.  

Just use a bit of IQ, nothing special bro. You'll get it soon or later.

18 hours ago, Mediloric said:

Oh I know, it's just the fact OP was making that kind of argument and saying "I speak statistics" then offers nothing when asked for stats. 

Doesn't do their point any favors is what I was hinting at. More so if someone else had to. 

And 0.5%? Higher than I expected to be honest. I do wish Pablos graph on twitter showed all the frames on it instead of just dots! 

Here you have your statistics. Now stop crying. Satisfied? lmao.

17 hours ago, SuperFuret said:

Put 3 archon shards on her :) . Also, no need to show your muscles dear.

It's on the lower end but not at the bottom either. You still see some here and there. And if this is based on millions of players, it's still a fair number of people.

Its just for statistics, not for muscles...not hard to get....i guess at least....

Well, 0,5, its at the bottom lmao, literally one of the less plaied warframe ever. It was at release, so statistics were a lot higher compared to this year quite surely for the release hype lmao. Cmon guys, dont be sassy, no one insulting your mothers here. You know this is totally true, no need to be kids. 

Since its release, peoples are complaining about the quest and asking the quest to be removed or not tied to the champ helminth food.

You don't believe me? no need to. Use google, search reddit, search where you want. Maybe you had kids with yareli, i don't know, maybe youre using usb ports as pleasure, no idea, your matter.

But its clear the way to obtain the champ is a big problem in the community and one of the biggest complain of the game.

46 minutes ago, BlackCoffee said:

Just use a bit of IQ, nothing special bro. You'll get it soon or later.

Tells me to use IQ but doesn't use it themselves. Nice one bro.

Maybe use that grey matter as to why I asked you on stats? Believe it or not I was actually trying to do YOU a favor before you embarrass yourself. 

47 minutes ago, BlackCoffee said:

Now stop crying. Satisfied? lmao.

56 minutes ago, BlackCoffee said:

Cmon guys, dont be sassy, no one insulting your mothers here. You know this is totally true, no need to be kids. 

Lmao. Okay buddy, Just keep attacking people who are trying to discuss it with you! Really good way of getting your point across. 

Archived