The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does My Kuva Lich [Revenant Vania Helmet] Shoulder Deco Used to Look Red but Now It's Cyan?Please Help i Added Pictures Tia

Crabotex

Question

20 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Mazifet said:

I'm looking through my liches and all of the helmets have been reverted to base colors. Might be a bug, might not be. Check your other liches, its probably the same thing happening.

tysm checking now

welcome to Venari and Operator/ Spoiler mode hell.... Venari if you gave her any emblems or ephemera early on, now is stuck and cannot be adjusted at all even her Prime. On Operators; all non-Energy ephemeras (Eros Wings, Nyctalus Wings, Garuda Prime Access Ephemera) display only the Energy as custom; the actual ephemera remains base version so you had rocking blue bird wings now they stay white. This is yet another Fashion Frame screw up to add to mismatching rendering of materials so armor and helms are in muted/ grey tones compared to the heavy blacks and metals of say Dosann or even the Immortal skins- with luck this rendering tweak they're working on will help somehow but we just add now Liches and possibly Sisters to that long list of Fashion Frame faux pars

Edited by (PSN)Claudija
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

welcome to Venari and Operator/ Spoiler mode hell.... Venari if you gave her any emblems or ephemera early on, now is stuck and cannot be adjusted at all even her Prime. On Operators; all non-Energy ephemeras (Eros Wings, Nyctalus Wings, Garuda Prime Access Ephemera) display only the Energy as custom; the actual ephemera remains base version so you had rocking blue bird wings now they stay white. This is yet another Fashion Frame screw up to add to mismatching rendering of materials so armor and helms are in muted/ grey tones compared to the heavy blacks and metals of say Dosann or even the Immortal skins- with luck this rendering tweak they're working on will help somehow but we just add now Liches and possibly Sisters to that long list of Fashion Frame faux pars

Thanks for explaining this,really appreciate it  ...hope it gets fixed soon :(

1 hour ago, Crabotex said:

Thanks for explaining this,really appreciate it  ...hope it gets fixed soon :(

and I found another too, my bae, my main; Khora Prime has another Fashion Frame disaster as her Spikes no longer accept the choices we make in her color palette. My Raven say is black and purple only; her spikes? Silver with blue emissive lights. Regardless what you try they will refuse to adjust where they did on Khora Prime launch.... I think some silly dev forgot to switch these back on....

Edited by (PSN)Claudija
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

If you look carefully the weaknesses look to have changed as well... clearly something's been 'tweaked' behind the scenes by DE and it's probably broken something

yup one of the mysteries of coding; stuff works, add new stuff with no changes- something breaks. Trying to fix that is a pain but can break the new stuff in fixing the old...annoying everyone in the process :p

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

If you look carefully the weaknesses look to have changed as well... clearly something's been 'tweaked' behind the scenes by DE and it's probably broken something

The weakness didn't change, DE just changed the Corrosive damage icon a while ago

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingOfRisen said:

The weakness didn't change, DE just changed the Corrosive damage icon a while ago

Shows how much notice I take of them.... honestly think the old one was more accurate... but hey DE does like to make things 'pretty' instead of fixing issues these days....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

oookay so now the cosmetics on my Operator have swapped- the wing ephemeras are coloring as expected but now the energy ones like Waveform are stuck in default... what are DE doing? xD

They added Attachments to the Spoiler, and the Attachments Energy color is used for the ephemeras ... except that there is no Attachments section for the Operator. Oddly only a single rather than a double color channel, too, which really spoils the effect of some ephemeras.

The liches have to be related, right? Operator suit energy used to control energy details on accessories as well as the color of abilities. Now it's been broken up. Initially, only suit emissives could be controlled at all, and any energy effects on operator cosmetics like holographic elements and the like were showing default colors. I bet the liches got stuck at that stage without getting the extra attention the Operator and Spoiler got in the fix and now this latest broken hotfix. 

Edit: Unless this last hotfix actually fixed the liches? I see that any liches I have that are wearing the Nova Slipstream helmet, the plasma pigtails are in the liche's energy color, not default.

Edited by CopperBezel
  • Like 1

On 2022-11-02 at 10:19 PM, (PSN)Claudija said:

Still not fixed