The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Access Discussion and Feedback Megathread

GAstarblade

While there's good points in this thread, just like the other, I can't help but to be put off by the title. It's too...drama llama.

Its really easy to tell the threads that you should avoid. They all include "Slap to the face" or "Slap in the face" either in the title, or the first paragraph of OP.

DE DONT TURN YOUR BACK ON THE FOUNDERS!

Founders does not = I get all exclusive!!!!!!!!!!

Founders got the best exclusives in the game by far, let other people get exclusives. If you want them badly buy them its that simple.

Edited by Wynn

We got

Our own forum area

Chat channel

A exclusives frame and weapon that can't be farm for

A sneak peak at stuff coming in the game

Help making Nova

Our own badge

- Some of us got our name on plants -

Holy S#&$... So you mean to tell me that i missed the opportunity to have my name imprinted on a Plant?!... Holy S#&$, can i choose which plant i can put my name into?... I choose the plants inside the Orokin Derelict, those are the coolest plants in the whole Warframe universe!... Keep in mind i'm saying that before they launch the "Jungle Planet" (Because offcurse you can "launch a planet" in the solar system...)

Holy S#&$... So you mean to tell me that i missed the opportunity to have my name imprinted on a Plant?!... Holy S#&$, can i choose which plant i can put my name into?... I choose the plants inside the Orokin Derelict, those are the coolest plants in the whole Warframe universe!... Keep in mind i'm saying that before they launch the "Jungle Planet" (Because offcurse you can "launch a planet" in the solar system...)

Just incase your not being sarcastic.

Grand Masters got to tag planet nodes with their name.

I'm gonna bring in what I said in the other thread because I feel like I made a good point that other people need to realize:

You treat this like a business transaction when it's more of a donation.

And this is where you are oh so very wrong.

Digital Extremes. What are they? A game company. What does this mean? They are a business.

What is the purpose of a business? To make money. People need to make a living. And with a F2P game, this is how they make their profit. So yes, this is a business transaction, not a donation. But we're still supporting them by giving them our business. We are their customers, and it's their job to make us happy.

Right. The absolutely only thing they could have done differently would be to sell the scarf for $20 to anyone who bought more than 1000 plat before Prime Access was released, or something like that.

I still think that since it's a god damn mother @(*()$ scarf, you nerds, that it really doesn't matter what they tag it for. It's fluff.

I can't even say to myself it's a scarf.

That's a damned cape if I ever saw one.

Tenno do not wear capes.

Look what happens when you wear a cape

No. Impractical. Do not wear capes.

Kalikilic you have summed it up very well and its true we all want a bundle(majority) with that done its more of a discussion on what is considered fair for both parties. My opinion is $50 if around the right place to begin for founders and devs and unlikely to cause an uproar in the community.

The platinum is nice but half of us founders probably won't need platinum for ages. It almost feels like a slap in the face for us.

Why is it a slap in the face? I am a founder and I do not think so.. U can get all the prime stuff in game... and the resource collector do you really care about that? 

As a founder I think its ridiculous for people to complain about this.

Still if DE releases the scarf as a separate item purchase, I would not mind.

And what's more important... If they decide NOT to release the scarf later, even after Prime Acess expires and is replaced by a new one, i would STILL not mind much about not being handed every exclusive in the game...

May the new guys amaze us with something awesome while i stick to my original 150 pokemons!.... Wait, i mean Warframes!

I'm gonna bring in what I said in the other thread because I feel like I made a good point that other people need to realize.

Sure fine bring that in. But that does not relate to the current topic. Founders pack was a donation with benefits. I choose to view the prime access as such as well.

They did it to hopefully curve the outcry of people due to the saturated void tables. From what I've seen and read on the forums is that ember drops in capture missions, but so do the bronco and orthos stuff as well as forma. Sicarus drops from exterminate AND mobile defense. 

But to top it off, I like the prime access cause of the exlusives, not the prime stuff. And the 90 day boosters are awesome sounding.

Majority ,who have talked in this topic, we want an exclusive only bundle what we should now talk about is the price and how/when we should bring this up to the Devs directly. Right now is not a good time due to hotfixes on U11. I think the price should be around $50 as I and other have mentioned seems to be most fair. Do you agree or have another thought on the price if so explain.

Here I have made a slightly rushed, sorry, petition if you wish for different rewording or think you can do better, no offense will be taken, if you have any suggestions that I should please do speak.  http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/exclusive-only-bundle-for-warframe-founders

If you are serious about this please spread the word and awareness

Edited by AllanIncubi

Here I have made a slightly rushed, sorry, petition if you wish for different rewording or think you can do better, no offense will be taken, if you have any suggestions that I should please do speak.  http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/exclusive-only-bundle-for-warframe-founders

I'm all for that, except for one thing.. the idea that it should be limited to founders(edit: or to a 'selected few'). This is a separate pack entirely, and while the founders may feel most jilted by this current promotion, it doesn't mean that an alternative package within it should be founder exclusive. We paid our money, we got our package, that doesn't entitle us to further arrangements to cater to what we want, however.. as I've said before, there does need to be another package with this whole prime access, but it should be available to everyone. That makes the most sense in this case.

Edited by TrustMeIGotThis

At first I didn't think it should of been a founder exclusive I also wanted it to be people who have also bought alot of platinum I was also thinking of maybe those who have invested alot of time playing the game I may add that actually in fact ill state clear intentions I would wish this for those who spend a certain amount of platinum. The reason why I do not believe it should be for everyone is because people may purchase the exclusive bundle and just happily wait for platinum discounts as now they know they can always just buy the exclusives and wait for the plat discounts.

Edited by AllanIncubi