Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Access Discussion and Feedback Megathread

GAstarblade

As someone that bought into the founders program, I did so because this is a game that I wanted to support with my money. That I got a fancy frame that wasn't obtainable through other sounded more like a nod to those that spent the money on the various tiers.

Having said that, I am disappointed with this approach as I feel it only incentivizes the players to buy the package rather than face the challenges of gathering the pieces needed for Ember Prime. Because the question that comes up in my mind is, will DE add value to the game or will they nickel and dime?

As someone that bought into the founders program, I did so because this is a game that I wanted to support with my money. That I got a fancy frame that wasn't obtainable through other sounded more like a nod to those that spent the money on the various tiers.

Having said that, I am disappointed with this approach as I feel it only incentivizes the players to buy the package rather than face the challenges of gathering the pieces needed for Ember Prime. Because the question that comes up in my mind is, will DE add value to the game or will they nickel and dime?

Will they? The last two frames have had pieces of the original concept removed from the model to be sold separately. The nickel and dime began a long time ago.

well I think all their platinum prices are very over priced

BUTTT

that's not a bad thing.

I think they're doing this so people that do buy it either have money to throw around, or are buying their stuff to actually help fund the game not so that they can have an advantage over other players, unlike other games that basically bribe players with fancy OP items for 'cheap' that eventually gets rolled over by another new and better 'cheap' item, and repeat.

We have an FAQ about Prime Access if anyone is interested: https://warframe.com/prime-access-faq

Also the Titan Prime Resource Drone comes with a re-usable blueprint that doesn't expire.

Little annoying that this comes out only a few weeks after I scrounged together enough to upgrade to GrandMaster, despite asking if there would be a new deal on shortly after founders ended and receiving little to no information.

Oh looks like Meg beat me to posting the FAQ!

We have an FAQ about Prime Access if anyone is interested: https://warframe.com/prime-access-faq

Also the Titan Prime Resource Drone comes with a re-usable blueprint that doesn't expire.

Meg my one question about that FAQ is that it states there will be a new prime pack when new primes are introduced (I'm assuming every major update) - it also states we cannot rebuy prime access.  Does this mean that we are grandfathered in to the new items when they are introduced or is it considered a "new" package and we will be given the option to buy it again?

This is the only problem I have with the pack. (Opinions.) It's a reusable BP and its twice as effective. Kind of unfair for the free to play players. Not conducive to a fair environment. Reusable, okay. Twice as effective, not okay.

Or just make the free to play one reusable as well. 

This is the only problem I have with the pack. (Opinions.) It's a reusable BP and its twice as effective. Kind of unfair for the free to play players. Not conducive to a fair environment. Reusable, okay. Twice as effective, not okay.

Or just make the free to play one reusable as well. 

The credit bought one is reusable too FYI - twice as "effective" *shrug* tbh I don't see drones being a large source of income.  You can only deploy one at a time and they can get killed so you need the BP to be reusable.  It's about as P2W as buying neurodes from the market place (not that much, just speeds things up).

im  pretty sure many founders wished (including me) that in the future we would get also more stuff for free (well for our cash back then)

this here would been a great way to give a "thanks" back to the founds. maybe not all 3 things for free and of course not the plat. but maybe the frame and 1 weapon? why not?

Or just allow you guys to cash in some of that Plat, ya know?

Honestly I don't see the Extractor as a huge game changer.

But if I get a couple of Orokin cells from Saturn with the regular extractor, I am cool.

The Titan should honestly have more health, or be able to carry a lot more. Some incentive for wanting to get it.

The main problem I have is that it doesn't get discounted if you own the primes already. Seriously?

Or the fact that most of us who bought founders payed a large sum of money. I don't have a problem with sending DE some money, I love the game and willing to give support.