Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not leave Sprag's arena after completing the fight [Fixed]

Tyfyter2002
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

Quadruple reproduced. Wiki reports it as this:

As of Hotfix 32.1.1, there is a likelihood it is certain that you will be stuck after defeating Sprag. The gate which had to be opened to face Sprag may will remain closed and since the mine you used to open the gate is on the other side, there is no way to re-open it. "Use the Veilbreaker on Sprag" may will remain in the objectives, even after successfully doing so. You will have to Abort the Mission should this happen.

"There is a likelihood" should be "It is certain". "May remain" should be "Will remain"

The new Khal mission released maybe an hour ago for me. One of the challenges was to find and defeat Sprag. After I defeat them my mission objective updates to use the veil-breaker on them but after I do it Sprag disappears and I am unable to leave the mission zone to continue the rest of the Khal mission. Am I missing something here? Khal missing bugged? < link to video. Thank you for the help

Yea, I unveiled her, she left (after bonking Khal), and that was what I saw.

Also, if you get the "Prison Break" mission, after you beat the Grineer with the Sniper and finish the mission, you get it where you're constantly in a "Could not Update account information" and then retrying, so I don't know if that's bugged as well.

During mission Junk run, The mini boss Sprag is impossible to complete due to the final phase of the fight. When you reach the last part of the health bar, it requires you to throw that shock grenade to break of the veil from her face. When that's done, the boss just sits there looking a little lose before de-spawing into the unknown.  It then locks you into the area unable to complete this quest, I did this run 3 times in a row with the same result. Hope this gets fixed soon :(

I can confirm this too

Also if you use the veil breaker twice to her results game crash too: (The ticket number for the employee btw: WAR-3530063)

Added:

Here is the last few logs before the game crash

387.208 Sys [Error]: Unable to run 'NotifyAbilityActivate'
389.008 Script [Info]: Transmission.lua: Updated pulled nextQueued: /Lotus/Sounds/Dialog/Veilbreaker/VeilbreakerMissionVenkraSprag/DVeilbreaker0090Daughter
389.025 Sys [Info]: Finished new region
390.160 Game [Info]: FinisherAction::SetExplicitFinisher TennoFinisherAction finisher /Lotus/Types/Enemies/Narmer/NarmerVeilGrineerStruggle mAttacker /NONE mVictim /NONE mFinisherIndex 4294967295 mFinisher /NONE
390.160 Game [Info]: FinisherAction::Execute for explicit finisher /Lotus/Types/Enemies/Narmer/NarmerVeilGrineerStruggle
390.160 Game [Info]: Attacker: ControllableKahlTennoAvatar23, victim: SpragAvatar42
390.160 Input [Info]: InitMapping for all devices with bindings /Configs/EE.cfg/LotusWindows_KeyBindings and filter /Lotus/Types/Input/FinisherInputFilter
390.160 Input [Info]: GamepadDeviceSteam::InitMapping() called with unknown InputFilter '/Lotus/Types/Input/FinisherInputFilter' (may need adding to SteamActionSets in InputController)
393.209 Sys [Info]: Created /Lotus/Interface/StrugglePrompt.swf
396.976 Input [Info]: InitMapping for all devices with bindings /Configs/EE.cfg/LotusWindows_KeyBindings and filter /Lotus/Types/Player/TennoInputFilter
396.993 Sys [Error]: The default slot (SLOT_2) had no weapon or ammo, falling back to another weapon.
396.993 AI [Info]: OnAgentCreated /Npc/OstronNewWarFemaleRescueAgent21 Live 12 Spawned 10 Ignored Ticking 2 Paused 10 IgnoredTicking 0 MonitoredTicking 2 AllyLive 4 AllyActive 0 NeutralActive 0
397.010 Sys [Error]: The default slot (SLOT_2) had no weapon or ammo, falling back to another weapon.
397.010 AI [Info]: OnAgentCreated /Npc/OstronNewWarRescueAgent22 Live 13 Spawned 10 Ignored Ticking 3 Paused 10 IgnoredTicking 1 MonitoredTicking 2 AllyLive 4 AllyActive 0 NeutralActive 0
397.824 Sys [Error]: Unable to run 'NotifyAbilityActivate'
399.225 Net [Info]: NAT bound for server to <REDACTED>
399.741 Net [Info]: NAT bound for client to <REDACTED>
400.292 Net [Info]: IRC out: PONG  :irc3.warframe.com
400.409 Game [Info]: FinisherAction::SetExplicitFinisher TennoFinisherAction finisher /Lotus/Types/Enemies/Narmer/NarmerVeilGrineerStruggle mAttacker /NONE mVictim /NONE mFinisherIndex 4294967295 mFinisher /NONE
400.409 Game [Info]: FinisherAction::Execute for explicit finisher /Lotus/Types/Enemies/Narmer/NarmerVeilGrineerStruggle
400.409 Game [Info]: Attacker: ControllableKahlTennoAvatar23, victim: SpragAvatar42
400.409 Input [Info]: InitMapping for all devices with bindings /Configs/EE.cfg/LotusWindows_KeyBindings and filter /Lotus/Types/Input/FinisherInputFilter
400.409 Input [Info]: GamepadDeviceSteam::InitMapping() called with unknown InputFilter '/Lotus/Types/Input/FinisherInputFilter' (may need adding to SteamActionSets in InputController)
403.025 Script [Error]: Script Error: attempt to method a nil value: In SpragBossLogic(620) originating from /Lotus/Types/Enemies/Grineer/Veilbreaker/Scripts/SpragBossArena.lua::SpragBossLogic with owner /Layer2/Layer11/ScriptTrigger0

403.442 Error [Info]: GPF at 0x7ff6365c24ae

Application error messages:
HudRedux.lua
Update
LegacyBackground.lua
Update
Background.lua
Update
LotusGameRules.lua
OnUpdate

I also had the same bug issue with this mission to defeat sprag. I did it the first time and I easily defeated it but then after I use my veilbreaker on sprag it just vanished, I check the progress and it didn't complete the "defeat the sprag" challenge and when I was about to extract my path to extraxtion was completely sealed off and I cannot leave the area so I had to abord the mission. Then I ran the second time, another bug was there which is when I was about to defeat it (at final health bar) , a cut scene shown (introducing sprag AGAIN) and sprag went back to 3 full health bar, then it continuously attacking me like dashing me and throwing hammer at me non-stop for about two minutes (no way to attack and no space to breath and i died) so i abort the mission AGAIN. 

Please fix this. 

Yeah, I have the same issue.  I'm on this mission for this reset to fight her and it's one of the stock objectives for me.  Completed all the other stock objectives but can't complete this one because Sprag bugs out when I use the veilbreaker on her and she runs off and I'm trapped in her boss room.

Just happened to me. Used the veilbreaker on her, then she did some melee attack and vanished. 

However, I managed to get out by using the UNSTUCK COMMAND on top of the locked gate. 

I didn't get her challenge but at least didn't have to reset the mission...

Doing "Junk Run".  "Find and Defeat Sprag" is a 15-stock reward.

Entered the arena, chipped her health down two bars, got the veilbreaker prompt.  However, after unveiling, Sprag remained highlighted red and the combat music continued.  Sprag became non-aggressive, and then vanished. Mission "Veils Broken" counter ticked up by one, but did not get the Challenge Completed pop-up.  Entrance to Arena remained activated.  Was only able to Abort Mission to escape.

Tried again, same issue.  Once she gets unveiled, the defeat cutscene/dialogue doesn't trigger and Kahl is trapped in the Arena.

Archived