Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hiding

(PSN)jockhotty

Question

:(  :(  :( Having said that, stooped kahl mission. Stupid spider with ahair of health left just disappeared.  I want that spider arrested! But actually i ran around the whole area shooting in case it was stuck in a wall or something. No go :(  Any suggestions? had to abort my no death no veil  bounty that was a millisecond away I even tried unstuck. Or if it is some bug that is triggered what should i try  to not trigger. I need a tissue to wipe these tears away. If i dont, Ill really have a use for a  mop and bucket.

4 answers to this question

11 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

I used Rest & Rage on a Pluto mission on an Ambulas, it got knocked into the nearby wall. Couple of seconds and it respawned with full health and shields right beside the wall about 7 ft in front of my Equinox Prime; are you totally positive the spider didn't do similar?

That seems like an entirely different situation.  The Raknoid boss on Sneaky Sabotage is infamous for glitching out and disappearing, an issue that has been reported since Veilbreaker launched.  I believe DE has taken a few stabs at fixing it, yet the issue persists.

I'm afraid the OP's only option here is to abort the mission and try again.

Yes, I tried everything i could think of and sadly i had no tricks like especially the things that a warframe might be able to do and be clever to find something. It is the only time it has happened to me and ive done the missions  a many of times without a problem at least. Its just trying not to die really can drag out the time to do the mission and is insanely stressful with deacons in the mix. It was pleasing that the mini accomplishments were awarded thanks to the making the missions cumulative for some tasks. SO that was the only ray of light.

Archived