Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu Prime Copium thread

Skoomaseller

2 hours ago, Sulligy said:

personally im hoping she comes with quellor and pennant prime, with zundi prime universal skin as a prime accessory. idk why but for some reason the railjack weapons really suit her visually especially with her tennogen skin. 

think most prime accesses come with only 2 primed weapons. she already has a signature weapon in Larkspur, so that's one wep most likely to come with Hildryn Prime. 

as for the second one it could either be what you mentioned, but unlikely to be both.

ah but I won't say WAAAHHH WHERE DAIKYU to quellor prime though, I love me some LMGs. 🤤

Edited by Skoomaseller

53 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

what? is being contrarian cool now? lol?

Are you new to the internet? It's been cool since 1998

Anyway I've done some reminiscing since last night and I have this to say to the other people I've been arguing with:
What you seem to be asking for, is another Gram Prime

The Scindo Prime is ancient and kind of terrible thanks to power creep. The Galatine Prime is newer and much better. So now we have not one, but two prime heavy blades, that's nice and full right? Nope, we got the Gram Prime, a THIRD prime heavy blade, and it's the strongest melee in the game. Gram Regular being a forgotten and ancient weapon, boosted to the strongest Prime ever

And you seem to want that for the Daikyu, from Paris Prime (old and power creeped) to the Cernos Prime, to the theoretical Daikyu Prime.

And do you know what I say to that?

Spoiler

godspeed-movie-poster.jpg and best of luck to ya

Honestly, I do not see how Daikyu Prime could possibly get powercrept to become anywhere near the strongest bow in the game.  Even if its damage output can reach Nataruk or Kuva Bramma levels, it still won't have either AOE or infinite ammo.  And as a boss killer it does not have nearly enough multishot to get around the damage attenuation formula.

While Daikyu is my second most used primary weapon in my profile, I only use it for Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired and Amalgam Serration.  It is a cool-looking traditional Japanese asymmetric bow, but Prime or not I really couldn't care less.  And really, wouldn't Arca Titron, Pennant or some other large, high-tech weapon fit Hildryn's theme better?

But I understand this is a Copium thread, so best of luck guys!  Maybe DE will prime Daikyu if they see how much you guys love it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TARINunit9 said:

Are you new to the internet? It's been cool since 1998

Anyway I've done some reminiscing since last night and I have this to say to the other people I've been arguing with:
What you seem to be asking for, is another Gram Prime

The Scindo Prime is ancient and kind of terrible thanks to power creep. The Galatine Prime is newer and much better. So now we have not one, but two prime heavy blades, that's nice and full right? Nope, we got the Gram Prime, a THIRD prime heavy blade, and it's the strongest melee in the game. Gram Regular being a forgotten and ancient weapon, boosted to the strongest Prime ever

And you seem to want that for the Daikyu, from Paris Prime (old and power creeped) to the Cernos Prime, to the theoretical Daikyu Prime.

And do you know what I say to that?

Hide contents

godspeed-movie-poster.jpg and best of luck to ya

>gram prime

>strongest melee in the game

1998? yeah you're definitely there

Just now, MqToasty said:

Honestly, I do not see how Daikyu Prime could possibly get powercrept to become anywhere near the strongest bow in the game.  Even if its damage output can reach Nataruk or Kuva Bramma levels, it still won't have either AOE or infinite ammo.  And as a boss killer it does not have nearly enough multishot to get around the damage attenuation formula.

While Daikyu is my second most used primary weapon in my profile, I only use it for Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired and Amalgam Serration.  It is a cool-looking traditional Japanese asymmetric bow, but Prime or not I really couldn't care less.  And really, wouldn't Arca Titron, Pennant or some other large, high-tech weapon fit Hildryn's theme better?

But I understand this is a Copium thread, so best of luck guys!  Maybe DE will prime Daikyu if they see how much you guys love it!

if it's not daikyu, others have mentioned dual zoren. also on theme.

quellor prime is another good one. more lmgs for me 🤤

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olphus said:

Arca Titron is corpus so cannot be primed. Pennant prime would be cool, but more likely to come alongside Sevagoth prime, since he only came with Epitaph, and both weapons are railjack drops. Heck he might come with a prime railjack skin too,

for all we know they could just say "oh this particular corpus thing was a reverse engineered orokin design" like they did with helios and deconstructor 🤔

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Olphus said:

Arca Titron is corpus so cannot be primed. Pennant prime would be cool, but more likely to come alongside Sevagoth prime, since he only came with Epitaph, and both weapons are railjack drops. Heck he might come with a prime railjack skin too,

>pennant prime drops

>still stuck with wise razor

nikanabros... make it stop...

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 2

Counter point. Hildryn has huge arms, colloquially so large, they could be considered guns, as in welcome to the gun show. Except her guns are so large, they are more like cannons. Now... AOE has recently been nerfed, but not the first time its been nerfed. The other time AOE was nerfed... a while after, we got the Kuva Zarr! Its got nerfed again... so even though we have a Kuva version already... we are surely going to get the Zarr Prime... because Prime Cannons with Primed Cannons. 

Alternatively to jam some Cope Incense into the Cope Pipe... Wisp... is known to colloquially to have a lot of cake. Some even say the whole bakery. Being Primed is like an Anniversary of sorts. Like Birthdays. What do you get when you combine Cake and Birthdays? You get Birthday Cake! What do you do with Birthday Cakes? You get Candles you light, and then you blow the Candles out. You know what else you can blow? Balloons. Which you can pop. What is Pop a synonym for? Pa, as in how did Pa and Ma met? Cupids Arrow! Arrow? Blow? Remove the L? Bow? BOW AND ARROW? Wisp Prime confirmed to come with Fulmin Prime and Daikyu Prime. Its written in the stars. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Counter point. Hildryn has huge arms, colloquially so large, they could be considered guns, as in welcome to the gun show. Except her guns are so large, they are more like cannons. Now... AOE has recently been nerfed, but not the first time its been nerfed. The other time AOE was nerfed... a while after, we got the Kuva Zarr! Its got nerfed again... so even though we have a Kuva version already... we are surely going to get the Zarr Prime... because Prime Cannons with Primed Cannons. 

Alternatively to jam some Cope Incense into the Cope Pipe... Wisp... is known to colloquially to have a lot of cake. Some even say the whole bakery. Being Primed is like an Anniversary of sorts. Like Birthdays. What do you get when you combine Cake and Birthdays? You get Birthday Cake! What do you do with Birthday Cakes? You get Candles you light, and then you blow the Candles out. You know what else you can blow? Balloons. Which you can pop. What is Pop a synonym for? Pa, as in how did Pa and Ma met? Cupids Arrow! Arrow? Blow? Remove the L? Bow? BOW AND ARROW? Wisp Prime confirmed to come with Fulmin Prime and Daikyu Prime. Its written in the stars. 

this... THIS IS IRREFUTABLE PROOF‼️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mazifet said:

hildryn prime got leaked its shade prime rip bozo

Pfft Hildryn is too weak to wield a Daikyu Ptime anyway. I mean... yeah she has big arms, and abs, but to wield a monster like what the Daikyu Prime would be, you need more than that, you need a powerful stance, that only a powerful base, and rear can accomplish. This is certainly why, WISP PRIME must for CERTAIN, come with the DAIKYU PRIME. 

Which should make the timing around Tennocon. Surely serendipitous! As for my claims about Hildryn being the one... well, thats her fault, not ours, that coward even went as far as to befriend Shade Prime, probably because it can make her invisible, so she can hide, like the coward she is. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 4:03 PM, Olphus said:

Forget Daikyu Prime, I want Dark Split-Sword Prime with a fresh new "Switchblade" Archetype with new stances. I wanna swap dat boi in mission.

I sympathize with you, I also want Switchblades as an archetype to be able to switch forms in mission.

Be it stances that let us do it or,   the switchblade weapon archetype being allowed to equip two stances at once and on power attack it switches form n, stance.

2 hours ago, Mazifet said:

hildryn prime got leaked its shade prime rip bozo

21 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

I saw

pain, inconceivable suffering even

If this is true about shade prime then I think thats kinda dumb I mean why not Taxton prime its the shielding one?

And l know its probably been a long time and theres only prisma shade but still Taxton it shields and Hildryns got alot of those🤦(ugh). 

What do they intend us to do, be an invisible stealth helicopter?

• Like 3