Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal ESO drop rate for incoming Incarnon Adaptor

BroDutt

I know that this is something that has been post a lot of time. But with the upcoming Duviri with Incarnon Adaptor, is there a chance to increase the drop rate for Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal in ESO. Or perhaps lower the rotation to rotation A for component and B for blueprint.

We probably had Braton Prime already (it's in resurgence) but Lato Prime is Founder's Exclusive. And I'm not going to debate that (I'm not a founder).

Considering that they were never particularly impressive weapons to begin with, I've always thought the drop rates were too harsh relative to what you actually get from it. Lato Vandal is probably worth trying for as a proper Lato upgrade, but I don't see what you'd miss out on from the Braton Vandal when it's so easy to get a Braton Prime

Fun fact about the Braton Prime, it's actually an evergreen prime, it never drops out of rotation. Others are evergreen as well, like the Burston and Paris Prime. Lato Prime is still a founders exclusive, though.

1 minute ago, Pakaku said:

Considering that they were never particularly impressive weapons to begin with, I've always thought the drop rates were too harsh relative to what you actually get from it.

Fun fact about the Braton Prime, it's actually an evergreen prime, it never drops out of rotation. Others are evergreen as well, like the Burston and Paris Prime. Lato Prime is still a founders exclusive, though.

Yep. Done ESO rotation C multiple time and all I've got are Lato Vandal Receiver and a lot of Relics/Captura scenes.

My understanding is that the pool of possible Incarnon weapons is going to be large. So changing up the acquisition for just one of the many weapons in the system probably isn't worth increasing the drop rates alone. Just the lone weapon they used to show it off in the devstream.

Which would leave the next hardest weapon in the Incarnon system still receiving complains so on and so forth since apparently the list is supposed to be quite a bit of weapons.

Doing a general pass of hard to obtain weapons would be a better idea, stuff like the Ambassador, Vandal Variants, Wolf Sledge so on and so forth until all weapons are within a respectable grind time.

10 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

It's fine as it is. Rotation C in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. IIf you have it, you have it. f you don't have it go trade for it from other players. If you don't have it AND don't want to trade for it, go do ESO. You'll eventually get it. Might take 6 months or so but it'll happen.

Seriously, do you know how many plat to get that weapon with less impressive stats. With incarnon adaptor scammer trader could increase those price.

3 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Doing a general pass of hard to obtain weapons would be a better idea, stuff like the Ambassador, Vandal Variants, Wolf Sledge so on and so forth until all weapons are within a respectable grind time.

I think they should add a pity system on this. The reason we play ESO & RJ survival most of the time is to rank up WF, weapons and Necramech (RJ survival). And you don't need to do Rotation C for that.

4 minutes ago, Famecans said:

maybe if the adapter works on regular lato this will be good for riven mods?!?!?

Would likely never be the case as the weaker weapon shouldn't be possible to be the stronger weapon after a riven is applied. as told below by DE Although I can see the higher dispo weapon being used if "weaker" stats become meaningful like a lowered critical chance for an Incarnon buff in which having that elevated negative becomes a positive.

On 3/28/2022 at 10:01 AM, [DE]Connor said:
  • These internal rankings are maintained by Digital Extremes developers based on a weapon’s perceived strength, and are adjusted when opinions change, or when a stronger variant of a weapon is released. Internal rankings are applied per family of weapon - this allows us to keep Dispositions within a family relatively close to each other, to avoid a situation where a weaker weapon becomes the stronger choice once a Riven is applied. 
  •  

12 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Would likely never be the case as the weaker weapon shouldn't be possible to be the stronger weapon after a riven is applied. as told below by DE Although I can see the higher dispo weapon being used if "weaker" stats become meaningful like a lowered critical chance for an Incarnon buff in which having that elevated negative becomes a positive.

the introduction of incarnon system showed us that great stats numbers and critical chance is not the only way to overpower.

I think if the adapter is applied on a regular lato the math of a riven mod can make a lot of noise(maybe)

9 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Yeah, I wouldn't count on DE getting this exactly right.

One thing I'm curious about is if they've considered how the new system will affect popularity and their dispo updates.

2 hours ago, BroDutt said:

is there a chance to increase the drop rate for Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal in ESO. Or perhaps lower the rotation to rotation A for component and B for blueprint.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I think you already know the answer. 

2 hours ago, BroDutt said:

We probably had Braton Prime already (it's in resurgence) but Lato Prime is Founder's Exclusive.

Braton is an evergreen prime that is always available: Prime Resurgence just lets you buy one ready to use off-the-shelf, but basically every relic has a part for it, or one of the other Evergreen primes (Burston Prime, Lex Prime, Fang Prime and Orthos Prime), these are usually considered junk parts which people trade for ducats. we don't know if base stats fully carry over to an incarnon version or if they get replaced by upgraded stats along with the Incarnon mode, so ratehr than farm the Vandal you could always just Incarnon the prime version and get the same stats: same with Lato, which I'm sure you can buy for credits form the market.

if the base wepaon being transformed determines the stats thoguh, then yes, people will want the Braton and Lato Vandals more.. but that still isn't gonna make DE alter the drop rate; I'll be very surprised if they do.

Archived