Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

1872e9596084-91202446220-E7169646-132188This isn't too much of a moment but one of my favourite things is logging on and checking darvo usually to just laugh at what he is selling sometimes 

I couldn't find any of my old pics but I started in 2017 lost access to my account what I learnt from  was levelling the Warframe at the time 

Darvo is hardcore understood

There are many memorable moments in Warframe but personally, the moment that I like the most will always be the moments I spent building my own place within the game so I can immerse myself in the world of Warframe :)

10th_2000x1200.jpg

Spoiler

This was what it looked like before 🙈

10th_2000x1200.jpg

IMG_1268.JPG?raw=1

easily my favorite part of the main story. Might’ve actually been terrifying if you weren’t an invincible metal humanoid god capable of ending worlds.
A mix of captura, photoshop layering, and hand drawn lettering.
Pictured is Harrow Prime, basic operator with adjustments, and Excalibur dex with Tonfa. 

I awoke to the Plains of Eidolon, when Khora was first released. I saw the rise of the Murex Invasion, then it's downfall at the hands of Operation Scarlet Spear.

My favourite moment was when Soulframe was announced with Styanax spearheading the celebration. I mark this occation of 10 years with the X of my crossed swords.

Warframe2857.jpg

First time playing "The Sacrifice".

I joined when "The Sacrifice" was revealed. Needless to say, Umbra's been my favorite Warframe because of that quest, and I've gone back to replay the older quests with him after getting him. The screenshot there is one of my favorite shots from it, and I tried to do an updated one in this Captura scene with their updated looks (and a new computer)..

Although this isnt the most awesome moment in terms of combat or creativity, I wanted to enter in with this old image of Volt Prime.
I started with volt, and though he wasnt even my first Prime anything, this, plus down the line, obtaining the Tennogen Arrester Helmet and Proto Deluxe skin, let me give some proper shine to my favorite frame to this day. That ragged Abrasys Syandana he wears is what I used my starting 50p on the day I joined. Still use it today as it's like a memento of the old days when everything felt fresh and crazy. Theres always fun to be had but whenever I get burnt out I remember this among some old to VERY old images I still have from the beginning days of the old dream.

Someday, Im gonna put a thousand forma on him and make Volt a Legend!

Ill see you guys in spirit at Tennocon! From California, USA- Esper sparks96, extracting.
CVGUkTe.png

Archived