Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmutation

DisownedPotato

Hello

As a player who have played for a while now, I have gathered a fair share of mods, and thus I began transmutating. I have a little problem with this, as I have to pick only 4 mods every time, instead of just choosing the entire 500 stack and transmuting every fourth, without having to choose and pick "transmute" again. This would save a lot of time from having to click and choose 4 mods to transmute again and again and again, so please implement a system that allows bigger mod stacks to be transmuted quickly without over complicating the process.

Please make this possible and implement this feature soon (hot fix)

• Like 1

Also there would be people that select a whole stack of something, transmute them, and then cry that they didn't mean to do that. Some would be legitimate accident. Some would be people that didn't pay attention to the credit cost. Some would claim that they didn't get as many mods as they should have. A few unscrupulous players would not get as many rare mods that they hoped for and claim it was an accident.

All of those players would cause headaches for support who needed to check logs and determine if the player was eligible for a "one time oops, undo".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They could instead turn it into a toggled setting in the mod section where you can click on mods up to the required 4, without an amount prompting on stacks, to help prevent accidents. Letting you select 4 different mods or just clicking 4 times on a stack, and then selecting transmute.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2023-04-06 at 12:46 AM, Fenr3r said:

They could instead turn it into a toggled setting in the mod section where you can click on mods up to the required 4, without an amount prompting on stacks, to help prevent accidents. Letting you select 4 different mods or just clicking 4 times on a stack, and then selecting transmute.

I really like this idea. 100% agree.

Alternatively, if staying with the existing format, my thought would be to add a "Confirm" screen similar to Helminth if doing a large stack of mods like OP wanted. This would let the player transmute an entire x500 stack of Vitality in one go, have to confirm it, and then see how RNG plays out versus selecting 4 each time in a "Transmute Mode". The only thing that would need to be added would be the results summary for the 125 mods they'd get from transmuting 500 Vitality.

Or ya know... both. Both is good. 😄