The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop throwing hate at DE because they're doing something new.

PKBeam

On 2023-04-29 at 9:57 PM, Sporthand said:

It would be best if you didn't leave regretful comments like this when you are upset.

By the way, you have left such a regretful comment bashing not only to @Felsagger but also all people who side with you. 

You are telling opponents that the DE dev team and your supporters are bashing people who left opposing feedback, and that is not true.

If I am your supporter, I feel humiliated and ask you for an apology comment to your opponent.

As Master Teshin taught us, you show respect and honor to your enemies in Dojo. But, you left this resentful and dishonorable comment to all Tennos. 

@Felsagger left respectful to you, even though you left offensive comments and no valid opposing argument to him. I would ask you to apologize to him sincerely before continuing your opinion.

I think it would 'best' if you would take the time to understand you don't get to dictate how others communicate or respond to, well, anything.

If people agree with me, great, if not, great, I will continue to call out BS as I see it, regardless of which 'side' you choose.

I am telling one specific poster that they are hypocritically tying to act like they are doing nothing more than giving valid feedback, when in fact said poster attacks and trolls all the time...you can agree or not, your choice, I made mine...which will not be based on the made-up 'honor' system of a video game character.

I have seen this poster blatantly lie about attacking others and the devs, in some effort to act as if they are 'just stating facts', and I comment on it...said poster hates it when they get called out on their BS, as always.

The funny part is that yet again, I am watching a poster trying to gaslight me into thinking I am 'upset' or 'bad' for calling out the blatant BS that I see...

So, if you think my comments are 'offensive', report them.

Otherwise, all you are doing is, as I stated, trying to gaslight me.

I continue to enjoy that DE tries new things and I will continue to laugh at the armchair-wanna-be-developers who think they can do better, when they have nothing to show us to prove that.

Happy Gaming.

1 hour ago, Zimzala said:

I think it would 'best' if you would take the time to understand you don't get to dictate how others communicate or respond to, well, anything.

If people agree with me, great, if not, great, I will continue to call out BS as I see it, regardless of which 'side' you choose.

I am telling one specific poster that they are hypocritically tying to act like they are doing nothing more than giving valid feedback, when in fact said poster attacks and trolls all the time...you can agree or not, your choice, I made mine...which will not be based on the made-up 'honor' system of a video game character.

I have seen this poster blatantly lie about attacking others and the devs, in some effort to act as if they are 'just stating facts', and I comment on it...said poster hates it when they get called out on their BS, as always.

The funny part is that yet again, I am watching a poster trying to gaslight me into thinking I am 'upset' or 'bad' for calling out the blatant BS that I see...

So, if you think my comments are 'offensive', report them.

Otherwise, all you are doing is, as I stated, trying to gaslight me.

I continue to enjoy that DE tries new things and I will continue to laugh at the armchair-wanna-be-developers who think they can do better, when they have nothing to show us to prove that.

Happy Gaming.

I stopped posting. I stopped critiquing but the hate and spam troll brigade committee is in full force today against my existence.

Looks like obsessive compulsiveness and infantilism is a problem around here. 

28 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I stopped posting. I stopped critiquing but the hate and spam troll brigade committee is in full force today against my existence.

Looks like obsessive compulsiveness and infantilism is a problem around here. 

You're so easily triggered. It's hilarious. 

I doubt DE takes GD seriously anyway. The worst takes gain traction here. 

And I do expect a snarky response. 

10 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

You're so easily triggered. It's hilarious. 

I doubt DE takes GD seriously anyway. The worst takes gain traction here. 

And I do expect a snarky response. 

I stopped my critiques. I let people have peace and a board free of arguments but you guys keep hunting my neck like a set of Sauron vitriolic numb earth trolls. 

Why? Are guys that angered with my existence?

Very simple: Build a bridge and get over it. I stopped critiquing, why you continue fueling this argument?

Let it go. 

Since my original post I have seen a lot more positive and neutral sentiment from these Forums, and the greater Warframe Community at large. Still some people with fair criticisms and people with criticisms I consider valid, just maybe unrealistic or too subjective, and still some people that seem like just hate to hate, but yeah. Bigger mixture. Also noticed some pretty large content creators and the communities around them were quite positive too. Happened even faster than I expected. 

Personally, now that a few days have passed, I can say that Duviri is one of my fav updates. For transparency, whilst I have played most of the content the current game has, I only got super serious about Warframe in 2020 (when Pandemic hit and I had more free time in Lockdown), so whilst I can play older quests, I may not have experienced them as a Day 1 Update, so can be hard to think of which updates were my fav. Reason I like Duviri so much though is because we got a nice decent story quest, but we also got a lot of new gameplay activities to do, so unlike New War which was great, but only had Narmer Bounties left to get Caliban and some new melee... Here we get a lot of gameplay, either as Warframe, plus a whole open world to explore with Drifter, with new side activities. Plus a new boss type. Sort of like how Angels of Zariman gave us a lot of new gameplay systems/modes, and a nice mid boss. Zariman had a short story though. On top of that, we are getting a meta shake up with the Incarnon weapons, which are a big carrot for people who are interested to farm for. Am pretty excited to see what Boltor Incarnon, Miter Incarnon, Atomos Incarnon, Lex INcaron, Dread Incarnon will do in upcoming weeks. 

Still have sympathy for those that do not like the RNG aspects etc plus hate is still a valid type of expression, but yeah, am glad that more people who enjoyed the update are also taking the time to express it to others too, and maybe some people may have changed their mind and warmed up. I was personally hesitant at the RNG aspect, but the game forcing me to have to take certain Warframes, has made me realise, a lot of my "weaker" builds are more decent than I give them credit for (good Decrees helping out of course). 

I imagine in a few months and years, will be a lot more common for people to say that this was one of their fav updates. (Obligatory mention of the sound team, and art teams doing great work in their respective areas of the game. Also lots of cool story beats, and moments too within update.)

Archived