The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Hek

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

14 answers to this question

If you are using it for Archons, go Radiation. 

Its a great and fun weapon elsewhere though, just obviously has strengths and weaknesses. Like I use a Kuva Hek in a few different missions, but its only got 4 rounds by default, so like... I wouldn't use it against Infested personally. I do like using it against Grineer though. Just one shot them. Plus tougher enemies like Eximus? Can kill them fast, especially if you use the Alt Fire. Potent against Acolytes as well. Also great for killing Kuva Lich and Sisters of Parvos. 

Toxin and Heat progenitors are both great, just depends on what sort of build you want to make, what options you have. Like do you have a Riven? Then you might want an extra mod slot. Toxin progenitor plus Electric and thats all you need for Corrosive, go around one shot most enemies, especially if you heatshot. If not? Then you can take heat, and build for Viral, maybe add Hunter Munitions, or Galvanised Shot. So depends. 

I actually have one of each (Heat and Toxin) just because I like the weapon a lot. 

5 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

I actually have one of each

I now have three: toxin, heat and rad.

5 hours ago, Triruy said:

Heat: if you are using it for archon hunts, you are gonna mod it for radiation anyway

I was reading a comment somewhere, maybe reddit, on heat price multiplying? Dunno what that meant.

24 minutes ago, Cryoxiis said:

Go electric - it means you can build for both Radiation and Corrosive depending on what boss type you're up against

Hmm, maybe I'll farm a fourth lol. I'll probably fuse two of them.

9 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Any reason to go radiation over heat for that?  Seems like you'd use the primed electric mod  for archon builds anyway, and heat's more versatile for other things.

Having Radiation on a Kuva/Tenet weapon (or magnetic) allows you far more elemental build diversity. You could go Rad+Heat if you wanted, or Rad with 2 other dual elements. 

If you're only using it for Archon Hunts then it doesn't really matter, but Radiation or Magnetic are the best options for Kuva/Tenet weapons IMO. 

Archived