Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframetrading - Price Lists For Mods

IamSalva

This is a great idea. Any market without stability is chaos. WoW does it, EVE does it and most important in real life you have RRP so you know exactly the value of things. Once you have that value you can go on ebay and make a sound decision however you do get people that don't check comparison sites and will pay over retail price. If it is raining I might get a box of umbrellas go in the city and charge slightly more but not % 100 more as that is just plain wrong and would probably get me arrested too. Some people call id fraud if not heartless. Great job mate and showing lowest medium and highest prices will give people an idea. Like I said the biggest WoW loot website does it. People that say keep it free without any indication are sorry to be blunt idiots. Prices must be kept clean and controlled.

that site... its so baldly made...after i thought it was a joke and just stupid, i found later that the pricing list is ok after all, even so, very baldly made, most stupid way to organize info.

As you are the first person that has problems with the organisation of the charts could you plz describe your problems a bit more in detail?

All the Lists are Name of the Mod + Price Rang.. not that mcuh you can organize in a diffrent way... ?

As you are the first person that has problems with the organisation of the charts could you plz describe your problems a bit more in detail?

All the Lists are Name of the Mod + Price Rang.. not that mcuh you can organize in a diffrent way... ?

Please ignore him as an ex web developer I see nothing wrong with the site and it's usability or way of findiing the information you need. I love it and based on your prices I just spent a nice sum of plat buying mods and I did so using the prices on there,s aved me a fortune and when someone gave me a stupid price I simplys aid no thanks until I found people that did sell them at reasonable prices.

Cheers:)

Updated several Things:

"Patchnotes"

-Lists for Fusion Cores are in

-Lists for Void Keys are in

-Merged Void Kex & Fusion Core Category

-New Lists for 5 Rank Maxed Mods

- New Category for Event Mods & other Collectors Stuff

-Updated Sidebar with our New Partner Page Orokintech.com

-Updated Thumbnails for all Categorys on the Frontpage

Would love to hear some Oppinions about the Updates!

-New Cat

I think the site is just fine, stumbled upon it looking for an average price for mods. (something to go off of) I find those previous comments about how you will destroy the economy hilarious, never once seen people mentioning "THE LIST" as previous posts claimed they would in trade. good work!

• 3 weeks later...

Big News!

As we got more and more Comments in which useres were offering Mods and we also heard from many players that a tired of hanging around in the tradechat just to sell something for a good price we decided to update WFTrading with a Market Place.

User can register now and put Mods up in the Marketplace.

Others can see the offers and contact them via a form if they want to buy a mod for the offered price.

You can find the Marketplace here:

http://wftrading.net/?page_id=506

As allways, feel free to tell us what you think about this new feature!

Edited by IamSalva
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably one of the more useful third party websites i've seen to for this game. It's quite ridiculous what people want for some of the simpler items to get in this game. prime parts being a major culprit as the keys themselves for them cost 1/10 to 1/100th the price people want for the parts.

IamSalva, props to you and your work, it has served me as a good tool and a way to follow the market traction and friction, but most important of all, because you decided to do this in the first place. The problem with Warframe is that we have trading, but we do not even remotely have the most minimalistic tools to support a proper market or market development so it comes down to the community as a whole to keep track of it. Not that I don't kike the trading, it is a good service and a platform for development, I just wish we had at least proper barebones to support it.

Auction Houses and Trading Posts exist in MMOs for a reason.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...