The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugly Gauss Deluxe Skin, please change this something more better looking one.

Marcell22

7 hours ago, Bahl-175 said:

You may now prepare your response as the victim with one word responses and bolded statements that highlight random things to appear like actual supporting arguments or important facts.

Don't bait them, mute them.

You soundly put the facts out there, but you really don't want the weird arguments. I had to mute that particular person because they kept forcing arguments with me about things I wasn't even talking about. Weird, weird individual...

Personally, I'm neutral on the Deluxe. I don't dislike it, and I do think it looks good based on the theme they were going for, but I don't prefer it over Gauss' base appearance.

Which, to be fair, is quite a high bar to meet considering that default Gauss is my undisputed favourite Warframe design, and that's including Primes and Deluxes.

If I had to pick one thing that I would change about the design, it's that it has a few too many emissive dots at the moment, to the point where they overpower the texture work and make it look like a glowy mess (especially in motion).

6 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Don't bait them, mute them.

You soundly put the facts out there, but you really don't want the weird arguments. I had to mute that particular person because they kept forcing arguments with me about things I wasn't even talking about. Weird, weird individual...

Here's a person I needed.

Birdframe, you had experience with Deluxes on main Warframes that look weird at first (Zephyr Harrier) tell us what you think about this one?

To be honest it's grown on me...especially after I recolored it after duviri color schemes 

16 hours ago, Bahl-175 said:

You may now prepare your response as the victim with one word responses and bolded statements that highlight random things to appear like actual supporting arguments or important facts.

pepelaughz.jpg

that aside I think the deluxe is nice, though I don't play gauss

edit: as an aside, the pre-7COK update stream rebecca did on YouTube... she pronounced Gauss as how it's supposed to be pronounced instead of "goss" 🤣

14 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Here's a person I needed.

I like it.

The metalics and mattes are well balanced, it takes multiple colour palettes well, and I really like the open spaces in the fore-arms and shins. What's more, the amount of little details that shift and move when you go to Redline is amazing to me.

The thin strands of energy for Redline are stand-out to me, remind me of when we first saw Banshee Prime (which was a significant fashion shift from the base) and the energy strands on that helmet.

All-in-all, I liked the concept art, and I think this is one of the better adaptations from concept to in-game.

Archived