The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kullervo is the second Warframe that can legitimately teleport anywhere he wants.

15 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

here's to hope for a Warframe completely designed around Portals, and warps, with new tech that allows you to see through the portal like in the Portal game.

Unfortunately, there's a reason that you don't see this tech in many games, and that's because it's expensive to make and process.  The odds that DE would see this as worth the squeeze is low, so while this would certainly be cool I wouldn't hold your breath.

Not going to lie, it seems like he's lacking in the crowd control and survivability department. Not sure what we are supposed to do with all of those damage and melee focused abilities when he's just going to be dying constantly against endgame enemies anyway. I hope that we at least get the crit buffing ability as a helminth subsumable.

19 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Unfortunately, there's a reason that you don't see this tech in many games, and that's because it's expensive to make and process.  The odds that DE would see this as worth the squeeze is low, so while this would certainly be cool I wouldn't hold your breath.

When I saw the new reflective mirror from teshin's cave in Duviri this is when my hope spiked for that kind of tech.

16 minutes ago, Cerenax said:

Not going to lie, it seems like he's lacking in the crowd control and survivability department. Not sure what we are supposed to do with all of those damage and melee focused abilities when he's just going to be dying constantly against endgame enemies anyway. I hope that we at least get the crit buffing ability as a helminth subsumable.

i mean we dk how good his 2 is at sustain

31 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

i mean we dk how good his 2 is at sustain

Gloom leaves any warframe at 100% health all of the time and yet you eventually just keep getting killed in one hit anyway. Health healing isn't viable survivability for high lvl content.

1 minute ago, Cerenax said:

Gloom leaves any warframe at 100% health all of the time and yet you eventually just keep getting killed in one hit anyway. Health healing isn't viable survivability for high lvl content.

i think for content beyond level ~250 or so yes obviously shield gating is better but for everything else I think it'll be okay

9 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I just wonder which skill will be his Helminth. I kinda hope it will be his second one, would be nice with another healing option for all frames, even though it has the self hurt part aswell.

sidenote: As a swede I find it hilariously fun that the frame with the finnish name is all about knives, since in sweden it is a running joke that all fins are knife happy and love to pull em out any moment they get.

Helminth abilites can’t be abilites iconic to the frame. It’ll likely be his 1.

On 2023-06-17 at 5:50 PM, Cerenax said:

Totally agree. I wish DE would just accept the fact that they painted themselves into a corner with how insane they made Warframes endgame and subsequently every frame now either needs damage-reduction, invulnerability or invisibility to survive in that high-level content, instead of pretending like anything less is fine. The amount of damage enemies do in endgame simply cannot be counteracted with just self-healing. The overguard part of his ability also doesn't help either since from what we've seen of it in Decrees, it's just another glorified health-bar that'll quickly get destroyed.

On 2023-06-17 at 8:03 PM, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Helminth abilites can’t be abilites iconic to the frame. It’ll likely be his 1.

No I think it'll be his 3. His 1 seems like it wouldn't really be much use on other frames except to travel and even then we can just use the Operator or Archwings. His 3rd on the other hand sounds like it would be very useful on other frames.

13 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

Totally agree. I wish DE would just accept the fact that they painted themselves into a corner with how insane they made Warframes endgame and subsequently every frame now either needs damage-reduction, invulnerability or invisibility to survive in that high-level content, instead of pretending like anything less is fine. The amount of damage enemies do in endgame simply cannot be counteracted with just self-healing. The overguard part of his ability also doesn't help either since from what we've seen of it in Decrees, it's just another glorified health-bar that'll quickly get destroyed.

No I think it'll be his 3. His 1 seems like it wouldn't really be much use on other frames except to travel and even then we can just use the Operator or Archwings. His 3rd on the other hand sounds like it would be very useful on other frames.

His 3 is just marked for death.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

His 3 is just marked for death.

Yea I know. That was exactly what I thought when I first read his abilities. Heavy Attack build + Collective Curse + Wrathful Advance = Marked for Death Ash.

Still though it's just slightly different enough for it to be a new helminth. Wrathful Advance just seems really unhelpful on other frames.

His passive and 1 scream Fragor Prime heavy attack to me. It's already red crit land with a cc buff riven, but Kullervo adds in even faster heavy windup, more cc and a teleport to target option? If the 3 has decent range, it might even make it a decent aoe. Here's to our new Hammer frame! 🎉

3 hours ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

Yea I know. That was exactly what I thought when I first read his abilities. Heavy Attack build + Collective Curse + Wrathful Advance = Marked for Death Ash.

Still though it's just slightly different enough for it to be a new helminth. Wrathful Advance just seems really unhelpful on other frames.

IDK, Rift Strike is pretty cool, and giving it to every melee isn’t the worst thing ever.

On 2023-06-16 at 8:35 PM, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

here's to hope for a Warframe completely designed around Portals, and warps, with new tech that allows you to see through the portal like in the Portal game.

Sounds like an application of Railjack's software trickery.

Archived