Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp Prime launch?

T.A.K.A.I

Unlikely to come with Kullervo as they haven't announced the ending of the prime access yet which they have done with the previous prime accesses. 

The last word on it from DE was "summer".    So going off that most likely will see it as a July patch. 

• Like 6

based on last year and the current release times (march 28 last year, March 15 this year, july 16th last year, so probably early to mid july this year)

Garuda                    Hildryn                       Khora                                            Wisp

• Like 1

12 hours ago, T.A.K.A.I said:

Any news about date for launch? Maybe with together Kulervo as surprise? 🤔

Im pretty sure they said in last dev stream that it would *not* launch with kulervo but "summer". 

11 hours ago, yarl5000 said:

Unlikely to come with Kullervo as they haven't announced the ending of the prime access yet which they have done with the previous prime accesses. 

The last word on it from DE was "summer".    So going off that most likely will see it as a July patch. 

That and they usually (but not every single time) straight up give a release date a few weeks before release which hasnt happened yet.

10 hours ago, (NSW)Vampire_Mika said:

based on last year and the current release times (march 28 last year, March 15 this year, july 16th last year, so probably early to mid july this year)

Garuda                    Hildryn                       Khora                                            Wisp

My understanding is generally speaking they aim for every 90~days, so your 90 boosters dont run out before you have a chance to buy the new accessories pack. I could be wrong.

90 days would have been june 13th ish i think? So we're a bit over due.

But they also say "so and so prime is going away soon!" And "so and so prime access ends!" And or straight up say the release in advance so, given that none of that has even happened yet a july window would make sense. Unfortunately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

you gotta wait a little longer for ghetto-booty prime. she'll be worth it though.

Wisp is the only frame i don't have a subsumed ability on, and i never bothered to look at builds because 

1.) I don't use her that much, and 

2.) I figured her kit is great as is. 

Now I'm going to start looking at builds and getting a riven for fulmin as well.