Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newest Wave Of Incarnons Will Be Purchasable With Platinum

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Do we know how much they’ll sell for? I’ll often have a couple hundred plat on-hand for general purpose from my dropping a few coffees’ worth towards the game every so often, and I may be tempted to purchase one or two

In expecting them in the 150-175 plat range. It's not the actual weapon just the Adapoter and required resources used in crafting. 

I mean I can make that in 30 minutes or less in Trade Chat. And I think that's a more then fair price for it. 

If it's 200+ then it's a bit much to justify the spenditure. It all comes down to price. But 200 plat is also not very hard to make in trade chat either.

Edited by (XBOX)Cram Duahcim
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Indeed it is a preference. The platinum we need is obtained passively as we play, since the only thing we need are slots. Which are also just QoL upgrades in the longrun and adds no actual significant advantage over someone else. Having more platinum does not make you win over someone else. If someone feels they have lost because someone else has more plat than them you are pretty much just at a "keeping up with the Joneses" situation. While at the same time the guy with more plat may not feel like he has won over someone with less.

DE doesn't include a trade chat for nothing. 

We do trades and we do exchanges of items. The game works this way. Platinum is a currency for a reason. Pay to rush, pay to progress and pay to skip are a reality in the game because DE offers us those choices. 

6 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

They are in the end all made up preferences, personal for each player, with no actual win/loss scenario. As opposed to games that have actual competative elements that arent just personal preferences regarding how you apporach the game, where there is a clear win/loss outcome involved.

But if you think WF has any actual element where you can effectively lose to someone else for not spending plat/cash please do tell.

You do not win against other players. You construct commodities faster in comparison to other players. The speed and convenience of these commodities is the reason why DE makes money. It's a clever system designed on a clever premise. 

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

In expecting them in the 150-175 plat range. It's not the actual weapon just the Adapoter and required resources used in crafting. 

I mean I can make that in 30 minutes or less in Trade Chat. And I think that's a more then fair price for it. 

If it's 200+ then it's a bit much to justify the spenditure. It all comes down to price. But 200 plat is also not very hard to make in trade chat either.

Hm. As per usual I’d have to really want it, though the thought of jobbing it up in the game makes me shudder; I’ll just pay for general purpose plat and then have enough on hand if something strikes my fancy.

Looking forward to learning the price, though that’s a point that it’s just the adaptor so market prices for weapons may provide an upper limit

18 hours ago, Felsagger said:

DE doesn't include a trade chat for nothing. 

We do trades and we do exchanges of items. The game works this way. Platinum is a currency for a reason. Pay to rush, pay to progress and pay to skip are a reality in the game because DE offers us those choices. 

You do not win against other players. You construct commodities faster in comparison to other players. The speed and convenience of these commodities is the reason why DE makes money. It's a clever system designed on a clever premise. 

Yes exactly, so what are you really arguing? It's pay to skip, pay to progress and so on, but not close to pay to win. And no one has argued that it isnt the other things.