Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri cave radio static

Kopaka247

There is a cave in Moirai crossing that has a secret passage behind some vines. In the passive is nothing of note visually, but if you listen you can hear radio static. My first thought was that it
might be a spectrogram, but as far as I can tell its nothing. As far as I can tell it is also not Morse code.

image.png
[ Image 1, location of cave ]

image.png
[ Image 2, location of secret passage ]

In the same room as the hidden passage there is a thing on the wall that has a push button prompt. After pushing it, I did not notice anything change. The prompt stays there but I can't push it again.

image.png
[ Image 3, push prompt ]

I don't know what this stuff is about, and trying to look it up has gotten me nowhere. Anyone know any information, or am I (somehow) the first one to publicize information on this?

• Like 3

I've noticed the static noises (and sometimes hooting) around places where Paragrimm puzzles spawn.

That push panel in the last pic is a real mystery. It causes the same delayed Kaithe summon bug as the push blocks for the Paragrimm puzzles. Otherwise I have no idea what it does so far. Usually when I use it it makes some banging noises and then the 'push' prompt disappears.

INB4 the radio is just Duviri's link to Nora Night.

"DREAMERS DREAMERS DREAMERS!!" it's another crazy Spiral here in the land of Duviri.. better stay on the child king's good side baby, and keep your eyes to the sky for those big ol' Orowyrms!"

can't wait to see how people feel about the next Nightwave when DE will inevitably add Duviri objectives to it "complete 3 Spirals, solve a Paragrimm puzzle" etc.

1 час назад, (PSN)robotwars7 сказал:

can't wait to see how people feel about the next Nightwave when DE will inevitably add Duviri objectives to it "complete 3 Spirals, solve a Paragrimm puzzle" etc.

Please no

There's a static hologram of the owl there and the panel has one of the symbol orbs in that needs to be jarred loose. Forgive me for not remembering the trigger but I do recall failing to open the panel the first time and then checking the hidden passage again. There's an orb above you as well and a third hidden in a small rock with moss covering the front that's in the tunnel to the right of the panel.