Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really annoying thing that just happened.

Abyssshy

So I was just running a spy mission on nightmare and during one of the vaults I get the Arbiters after me so their face pops up on my screen completely obscuring my vision on the right side of the hacking screen causing me to fail the hack and set off the alarm this was frustrating af cause it wasn't my fault that i failed so I reattempted it and guess what? They popped up again causing me to fail it again if it wasn't nightmare mode I would of simply used my cipher and auto done it but sadly you obviously cant do that on nightmare. Found this to be EXTREMELY frustrating.

36 minutes ago, Abyssshy said:

So I was just running a spy mission on nightmare and during one of the vaults I get the Arbiters after me so their face pops up on my screen completely obscuring my vision on the right side of the hacking screen causing me to fail the hack and set off the alarm this was frustrating af cause it wasn't my fault that i failed so I reattempted it and guess what? They popped up again causing me to fail it again if it wasn't nightmare mode I would of simply used my cipher and auto done it but sadly you obviously cant do that on nightmare. Found this to be EXTREMELY frustrating.

Yeah that's like when cracking relics doing spy missions the corrupted tend to spawn into one of the grineer vaults, the one where you if you want to you can disable the top and bottom Lazor wave sensor and they trigger the alarm.

Yeah that sucks and is super frustrating, sorry that happened. 

I had something similar when trying to unlock a Riven. I can't remember the exact limitations, think it may have been taking damage, but basically everything was going smoothly (I was Ivara) until a Syndicate Assassination death squad showed up. Next attempt, Stalker showed up, and then the third attempt, I got struck by Lightning. There is a Ceres Grineer Tileset that will occasionally have lightning, and you can get struck by it. Literally, randomly got struck by lightning and failed my challenge for the third time .I mean, a part of me thinks it was so absurd it was funny but get, I sympathise with your situation, 

9 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Yea the face displays on the screen can sometimes be unwanted in specific situations.

I guess that would be the Rolypoly fight where your eyes are screwed by the time you get to the fight because someone thought it would be a good thing to block a fair part of the monitor, half the size would have been better.