Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ticker railjack crew drop rates? guesstimates of what to expect chances wise?

Alexis_Walker

so for about half a year now ive been trying to make a habit of checking ticker's crewmate stock everyday if i can... been hit n miss but ive kept close to it... in search of my ideal crewmate for on call summon.. specifically a steel meridian elite with the aoe heal 500 on kill perk and all her stat points into combat/repairs/endurance. absolutely NO piloting or gunnery points.. i dont really care about her health or shield values but the more the merrier.

anyways so far in all this time checking ive only ever seen a grand total of 2. 2! elite steel girls with the correct aoe heal on kill effect... and neither of them had the correct stats.

so im just just wondering if anyone has any idea what the drop rates/chances are in terms of how they are rolled each day or how much longer i might have to keep checking before i eventually get the one ive been looking for...

any feedback would be appreciated even if its just a guess.

my guess is..

Spoiler

not much. don't know numbers but I'd wager getting correct perks AND stats out of ALL possible combinations is probably somewhere in legendary core territory.. that is to say, you're maybe gonna have to be willing to compromise a little. I'd say the stats are more important than the heal since there's myriad other ways you can get healing. 

All I know is that it's pretty low. I was checking everyday with a low amount of skipped days for close to 8 to 10 months before I got 2 separate crew mates with the perks and stats I wanted. I ignored the health and shields as well.

Unfortunately it is pure RNG. I have my minmaxed pilot-gunners and my on call combat engineer, but that took me months of visiting tickers job fair. The fact that they're all from the same syndicate is dog sh** luck.

Now for a bit of railjack meta: in theory, to have a completely self operating railjack, you only need two crewmates with the piloting speed and turret damage perks respectively, who's stats can be maxed out to 5/5 in both disciplines, and a third with your combat perk of choice (I chose healing because it's a tide turner on defense) who's stats can be made 5/5 health/damage.

Getting 5/5/5 health damage and also repair on your engineer/roaming marine crewmate is where the real gambling is, but you don't need that to have a decently strong crew.

With this setup and maybe a little help from rank ten repair, your ship can fly, fight and fix itself while you do the interior objectives. If your elite engineer has a properly built kuva zarr, then they can even fight off boarders without needing to order the other crew off their stations to help or deploying intruder avionics. Sometimes they even target the radiators, but the AI piloting is what you'd expect in warframe.

Edited by Kaiga