Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price check riven mod - Daikyu Cronicron

Eazley

Question

Hi all,

My first post here. 

I recently unveiled a riven mod for the first time, but since I am a returning player (last time I played was at least 3-4 years ago) I was not fully aware of how the riven mod system worked... 

So I wanted to check if this is a decent riven mod and what the potential price could be? I don't really use bows so I don't really plan on investing in it but if it could catch a decent buck... :) 

dIXbJfm.png

Thanks for the help! 

4 answers to this question

I'm not 100% sure, but I think fire rate is decent. The crit chance buff looks good as the bow has a high inherent crit chance. Mag drain. I think the mag size is one of the best negatives as the bow can't go below 1.

Not sure on price, From what I gather the best ones have 3 positive and one negative, but at the very elast that looks good to use.

The most desired seem to be multishot and crit chance/dmg though.

Edited by Zakalwe

It's quite good but I wouldn't say it's exceptional since fire rate is extremely easy to mod onto a bow, so that one isn't really anything you super want on a riven. Both multishot and crit damage would have been easily alot better. 

That's a very good riven.  The negative is  harmless, and therefor awesome. Crit chance is really good.  RoF is always great to have on Daikyu.  If it had Crit Damage it'd be gawdly.

It's not a meta weapon, but Daikyu has a contingent of bonkers fans.  I'm no expert,  but I'd probably start at 700, lowering it slowly if necessary.  But it's not something I'd expect to sell fast.

Another strategy is to hold on to it indefinitely in the hope that  Daikyu Prime or  (even better) Incarnon Daikyu drops out of the sky.  If that happens, sellers with good Daikyu rivens  will be singing and dancing.

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 1

Hello, welcome to the forums and welcome back to the game. 

Personally, when it comes to selling Rivens, I'd say one of the biggest factor is how much time and investment does someone want to put into selling. Like are you going to sell in Trade Chat or go to a specific website and post a listing? Are you after fast Plat, or the most Plat you might be able to squeeze out of a Riven. Are you selling the Riven just for profit (as in, you don't care about using it at all, versus you think its good and want someone to offer how much you think it would be worth to you). 

Like the thing about Rivens, is that you could post in Trade Chat "XYZ Riven for 200p", and no one would care, but then a week later, type that same thing and get a buyer in 5 seconds. Its also not completely random either, and there are websites we you can track and look at general Riven sales, I think Semlar is a good website for such things. You could try and use that for a price check of sorts. Again though, sort of depends on other factors. Like myself? I am kind of lazy, and impatient, I would rather sell Rivens fast and cheap, even if I know I could technically get better offers if I had more patience, used a website to list the Riven, and wait a few days or weeks. I personally have more than enough Plat though, think most Rivens are overpriced, and so sell cheap for certain other reasons. Then again, the reason I generally have a decent amount of Plat, is because I had a friend I would give Rivens to, they would sell the Rivens, and their attitude was the complete opposite of mine, they would barter and spend a lot of time and energy trying to get the best profit of it, looking for buyers who really really wanted that specific Riven and stats. 

Its a great Riven, great negative, not perfect. Daikyu has fans, but eh, its not like the most popular weapon, bows in general in Warframe, bar a few exceptions. If I had to guess for example, I imagine Nataruk Rivens in general would be more popular. Having a quick look at Semlar, the range of sold prices differ quite a bit. Which my guess is, that its not the kind of weapon, you can just list and get a whole lot of people wanting to spend hundreds of Plat on straight away, but... if you are patient, and willing to wait, or invest, as in list or post frequently, you may... 

You could also try another tactic as Tiltskillet already mentioned. Its possible in the future we might get a random Incarnon or Prime Daikyu. If you have only just returned, you might not be aware, of Incarnon weapons, but basically they dramatically reshaped the prices of many many Rivens. So thats one thing to consider. 

I'd give Semlar website a look around. Don't use it as an authoritative or anything, just note and compared some of the documented sales so you have a loose frame of reference. Plus also consider how much effort/energy you want to invest. Again to use myself as an example, I don't really like hanging out in Trade Chat, so I'll list prices to encourage people looking for a good deal for themselves, because that means less time wasted for me, which I personally value more.