Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syam Blade Sheathed Outside Sheath (with/without skins)

BrinjalFeline

For months, since I unlocked the Syam, I've been disturbed by the awful clipping of the Syam. The blade sticks out of the sheath on every skin, and without skins, the blade is just entirely outside the sheath. Here's the screenshots below, via Imgur: 

Syam Clipping Bug Examples

Overall, the position would need to be moved a bit by the x-axis and the y-axis, but a lot more on the z-axis.

Let me know if the screenshots are insufficient, or are conflicted (broken link/corrupted file?). Thanks

• Like 7

It's even more noticeable when using skins on it, especially simpler ones, that don't have much going on at the beginning of the sheath. I wanted to use my nikana ryu skin, but you can clearly see that the blade is missing the hole in the sheath, and it's very annoying. Without using skins it's harder to notice, since the whole thing is decorated/has weird shapes 

Edited by (PSN)giupi98
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll double check again but it seems the bug is only on the arsenal now? When equipped on Drifter in Duviri it does not present this and neither does in game last time I checked.

EDIT: My bad. Duviri is fine but not Warframes, either in or out of a mission. Not sure why I got confused.

Edited by NightmareT12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...