The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some mods deserve a buff? Or other general improvements?

Zahnrad

4 hours ago, Zahnny said:

11 Mod capacity for only +1.2 Punch Through and...15% reload speed? Unranked it's 6 Capacity for 2.5% Reload and 0.2 Punch Through.

It doesn't seem to be exclusive to this though. All of the original Punch Through related mods have an absurd Capacity requirement. Metal Auger, Seeking Force and Seeker for the Rifle, Shotgun and Pistol respectively are all 15 Capacity for 2.1 Punch Through.

Archgun has Sabot Rounds at 15 capacity, but even that's more valuable, having a 60% damage increase and instead of 2.1 it's 3 Punch Through

With Shred being the only Punch Through mod being worth using, 11 Capacity, 30% Fire Rate and 1.2 Punch Through (16 Cap, 55% Fire Rate and 2.2 Punch on the Primed Variant)

Im very fond of Punchthrough proper positioning allows you to deal massive damage to groups of enemies with supposed "Single Target" weapons.

I think the ideal for Seeking Fury would be a slight increase in its stats, maybe 20%/1.5 wile keeping the cost?

Old Punchthrough Mods i really think their costs should be dropped to 9 and i would love for a Pistol equivalent of Shred and/or Seeking Fury to be made. :<

4 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Arca Plasmor exist as well as catchmoon. Imagine 3m punchthrough before the falloff nerf. You can kill enemy units in the adjacent room without aiming. I'm still mad punch through does nothng against ramparts. Stupid shields.

Falloff wasnt the only Nerf the Catchmoon received, they cut its range in half and also ghost nerfed its width when Primary Kitguns were introduced. Still i use the Catchmoon as my main Secondary tho, its still very powerful and since i main Zephyr, my build allows her Turbulence to give 155%+ Projectile Speed which in turn increases the Catchmoon and other short lived projectile weapon's range. My Tenet Arca Plasmor easily hits targets beyond 90m.

1 hour ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

Thunderbolt

I made a topic asking for Thunderbolt to be Buffed a wile back, have its chance to deal damage increased to 80~100% at max rank and have it work like those mods that when you kill a Target it deals a percentage of the target's health as damage to nearby enemies, also slap the "Limited to Non-Explosive Bows" on it so it cant be paired with pre existing AoE Bows.

1 hour ago, Lilybun said:

I think they fear cernos being good too much to make the explosions scale with anything. Its a shame too, might breathe some life into forgotten bows and thrown secondaries if they revisited the two mods.

I dont think so, the Cernos splits the damage between each arrow, if the mod did damage percentage they could make this bonus split in between each arrow too.

18 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

I use that mod on my two-mag Kuva Tonkor build that has a personal G-roll +mag riven on it along with numerous other builds it is on. Magazine warp is already 30% mag capacity so buffing wildfire to be even better than that would look out of place. I think the magazine capacity on it is fine at 20%. I like that instead of giving status to a weapon on your elemental mod you can boost your magazine size without a dedicated mod on it.

🤦

First, my point was that Wildfire's 20% mag fails in comparison to the 60/60 status chance in regards to proc's and the damage was to low compared to the 90%  especially since Wildfire has a drain of 9.   making one or the other but not wildfire the mod to slot.

Second, yes Magazine warp gives mag but it's also a common (copper color) mod where as Wildfire is rare (gold color) mod. I just feel that higher tier mods should perform better.

Third, good for you 👍 your G-roll +mag riven helps you get the most out of this underperforming mod.

Also, can we put Arcanes here, too?

*gestures to ALL of the Theorem/Residual series* 

Absolute madness how weak they are for taking two arcane slots. Also they've had a long-standing bug since creation where the arcane doesn't appear to refresh once it hits max stacks, but it actually does. 

Also bring back Theorem Demulcent applying to Warframe abilities. That was so lame that that got fixed/nerfed. 

4 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Also, can we put Arcanes here, too?

*gestures to ALL of the Theorem/Residual series* 

Absolute madness how weak they are for taking two arcane slots. Also they've had a long-standing bug since creation where the arcane doesn't appear to refresh once it hits max stacks, but it actually does. 

Also bring back Theorem Demulcent applying to Warframe abilities. That was so lame that that got fixed/nerfed. 

Might as well, Arcanes and Incarnon Mutations are essentially just mods.

On 2023-08-30 at 2:52 AM, Gen0-234 said:
  • Why are the critical chance mods incompatible with their normal counterpart (Critical Delay & Point Strike, Creeping Bullseye & Pistol Gambit, Critical Deceleration vs Blunderbuss)? Other corrupted mods don't do this - the loss/gain is left to the player to decide (opportunity cost).

Back in the not too distant past, they could be stacked [1], but at that point the corrupted critical mods only gave a +48% crit bonus with a higher fire rate penalty. I am more than happy to lose the option to stack the mods in exchange for actually useful stats.

[1] The change was made when they introduced Internal Bleeding and Hemorrhage

6 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

This needs to be 100%, can't bring any squishy frame to high level infested missions because you get one shot through shields by numerous sources of toxin damage. If we are going to sacrifice a mod slot to equip this then it needs to be worth it.

Completely disagree, because I know exactly why you're suggesting this.

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Completely disagree, because I know exactly why you're suggesting this.

To be honest, I don't know if immunity to Mutalist units toxins is a good idea or not (even though there are other cases in warframe where we can nullify certain enemy types)

But I think 90% could work. It'll do the heavy lifting to get you out of the starchart making it worth it for new players, but could be valuable against high level enemies without being a complete get out of jail free card.

29 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

To be honest, I don't know if immunity to Mutalist units toxins is a good idea or not (even though there are other cases in warframe where we can nullify certain enemy types)

But I think 90% could work. It'll do the heavy lifting to get you out of the starchart making it worth it for new players, but could be valuable against high level enemies without being a complete get out of jail free card.

Considering that is the percentage that the gold standard Adaptation provides, 90% would absolutely be fair. You trade full damage typing coverage, for the singular coverage being "always online" at the full value (which considering it's toxin, is really strong).

There are some anti-synergies that need to be addressed, namely off the top of my head: Titania's Spellbind, when used on enemies, actually prevents them from being pulled by things such as Lantern / Magus Anomaly / etc.

It's a large part of why I don't use this mod 👇 and also why I now helminth off Spellbind and use Unairu + Rolling Guard instead, despite Tribute being more clunky
(you'd think after the augment was recently buffed, it'd be more useful, but in cases like above it actually becomes more detrimental)

Spoiler

7xndh3.jpg

Archived