Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Once again: bugged anchor points (this time on Wisp)

Yulfan

I was testing some fashion on my Wisp when i saw this :

jtufVd0h.jpg

This is the Impetus Prime Syandana on a Wisp and it straight up floating in the air! And a lot of other Syandanas barely have any contact with the body. It's the same with every Tennogen skins since this problem is tied to the base Wisp model.

I've been advocating for x/y/z sliders for armors pieces and syandanas FOR YEARS while reporting about similar problems, mainly on Khora (in this topic and this other one), and this is just another case that prove my point. So i'll just copy paste what I said in my other topic :

Bugged or straight up poorly placed anchor points are reccuring problems that are bond to keep occuring through the years. And even when the anchor points are fine, there are plenty of armor pieces that do not fit on some frames because of the geometry of the models.

That why i'll repeat YET AGAIN that a really needed feature would be to let players adjust the x/y/z position and rotation of armor pieces and syandana, the same way we are able to with melee weapons. Because yes: the feature is already in game!

In the end, it would be more customisations for the players and less troubleshoot for the devs. Please @[DE]Rebecca@[DE]Megan@[DE]Danielle, do something 🙏

• Like 3