Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noob player needing help

VoidDevil341

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello there! Glad to see you also like Gyre as well! 

Personally? I like to play a high Range, high Strength Gyre. So I sacrifice a bit of Efficiency, and have default Duration, but find its best to keep her killing/getting kill assists on enemies. I think Cathode Current her Augment is also important to include as well. Arcane wise? Well, I like Molt Augmented, since you can build its stacks fast, and I like to prioritise building for range then strength, so getting additional power Strength elsewhere is nice. I also like Arcane Energise, so I can spam her abilities frequently. Killing them so fast, should mean you are always topped off especially with Cathode Grace. That being said, arguably, Cathode Grace could be enough on its own, but eh. Sometimes there are lulls in killing enemies, and so I like a good top up on energy as fast as possible. 

That also being said, Arcane Energise is pretty expensive/hard to get, in which case I might personally prioritise an Arcane that helps with survivability. I also like Rolling Guard on Gyre as well for that same reason. 

Good to try some testing with different builds and find a fit thats comfortable for you and your play style though too. I like moving around a lot with Gyre to stay alive, so my build advice may not be the best all around general advice either. 

Good luck though! 

Gyre can get pretty squishy at higher levels so you either take advantage of augur mods/ brief respite or make her tanky another way like rolling guard  cause adaptation by itself won't be enough. But we are talking level 100+ , so if you don't plan to go there you just want utility.

I don't know where you are exactly in the game , progression wise , so arcanes may be difficult to acquire or too expensive or not available for some gear (operators and amps) , so it will help if you tell us what is it that you are comfortable from a level / difficulty perspective as well.

I played about 4,800 hours in the game with different accounts. But I decided to spend 10,000’s of hours on one account. I know I will play this game as long it is one. I just decided to change my gamertag and play that many hours with the future act of Warframe. I am MR 24 heading to true master and then lenedary ranks. 

1 hour ago, VoidD3vil said:

I played about 4,800 hours in the game with different accounts. But I decided to spend 10,000’s of hours on one account. I know I will play this game as long it is one. I just decided to change my gamertag and play that many hours with the future act of Warframe. I am MR 24 heading to true master and then lenedary ranks. 

I think you need to re-examine your definition of noob.