Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need Grakats in every slot!!!

JustTenn0

Ladies and gentlemen, I ask you not to pass by, an issue of a universal scale is being resolved here, support this post and help convey information to the developers. Our game has a set of Soma in all weapon slots, but why was Grakatas left out? many years have passed since the release of Primary weapons Grakata and Twin Grakatas in the secondary weapon slot, or rather (2015-07-31)Twin Grakatas and (2013-04-19)Grakata, but now it’s 2023, tennocon has passed and I saw there is a lot of interesting stuff on it, EVEN A BOOK, but everyone missed the Grakata melee weapon this year too, maybe if I create this post the developers will see this and understand that Clem has his own followers and admirers and we lack the Grakata melee weapon and a regular backpack Syandan is just a backpack, not a space jet backpack, but an ordinary funeral backpack in connection with the imminent release of WARFRAME 1999, it would look very good because all tenno need to put their loot somewhere. 

I'm a proud Grakata mainer and I really miss melee weapons, I hope I find a response in the community https://ibb.co/M7xckL5

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:
  •  
  • Kuva Bladekata as a Grakata Gunblade in melee.

Shut up and take my plat...

... well, unless it's just copy-paste with slight different stats, mabe "kuva" would make it better but it needs to be something different, imho. Just different fire type would be enough. I guess it would be fast like Sarpa...but maybe more bullets or something.

Edited by quxier
more reasons
  • Like 1