Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: Please Make Dual Nikanas work with Excalibur's Passive

Bricks

Considering the passive applies to dual swords and single nikanas... and in the case of Umbra he is shown with a pair in his painting, so it might not make much sense for him in particular to not get the bonuses on them... it could be quite nice to have added. :)

Thank you for your consideration!

P.S.
The longer sword (Sun) on the Sun & Moon dual Nikanas is still clipping badly through the sheath and that would be nice to have fixed as well.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Excal passive is single sword only mate. We might get a new warframe with a passive that boost other melee. 

The wiki lists his passive as applying to Swords, Duals swords, Nikanas, and Rapiers and I'm fairly certain it's been that way for a long time.

Edited by Bricks
  • Like 3

I would take it a step further. His passive could benefit all melee weapons, and this would be the better approach. Newer players benefit the most from Excalibur and his passive, and in later-game, his passive is ignorable to be quite honest. His passive is from a more dated era of the game with much less variety in melee types.

• Like 2

On 2023-09-24 at 5:56 AM, Voltage said:

I would take it a step further. His passive could benefit all melee weapons, and this would be the better approach. Newer players benefit the most from Excalibur and his passive, and in later-game, his passive is ignorable to be quite honest. His passive is from a more dated era of the game with much less variety in melee types.

It might be a bit beyond the scope of this post, but having his passive benefit all weapons (and also maybe get buffed to be more substantial) would be nice, yes.