Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rivens instead of incarnons in Circuit? Not sure if I like it.

Harutomata

11 hours ago, Harutomata said:

I actually like SP Circuit, but rivens are not much of an incentive for me. I have a bunch I didn't unveil at all, but maybe it's just me being lazy about bothering with those. 

Just sell the rivens for platinum, then use the plat for something you actually want. 

If circuit gave pathos clamps it would be nice, but then you aren't actually getting anything new if you already farm them. At least rivens you could stock up and sell, be it in bulk or as a finely tuned roll.

• Like 1

I'm happy with rivens from the circuit tbh. Like yeah Pathos Clamps would of given people more choice but the only other thing worth getting from Acrithis's shop would be Orokin Catalyst and Reactors but you can get plenty of those from Nightwave or events. The small 5k kuva, forma blueprint and adapters aren't worth it. So I'd rather the middle man be cut out and for the circuit to be another source for rivens. Plus Acrithis shop doesn't always have rivens or would sometimes have zaw/kitgun rivens which are pretty much a waste.

Edited by TheSteelMushroom
  • Like 1

I've got way too many veiled rivens already of each weapon class so I wont waste my time doing 5 tiers for a riven and much less 10 for another even if I can pick what class I'll get from it. If I could pick a pre-built catalyst, reactor, aura forma or a pre-built 3x forma bundle I could see myself doing it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

I've got way too many veiled rivens already of each weapon class so I wont waste my time doing 5 tiers for a riven and much less 10 for another even if I can pick what class I'll get from it. If I could pick a pre-built catalyst, reactor, aura forma or a pre-built 3x forma bundle I could see myself doing it.

Aura Forma is niche but it's annoying to farm from Arbitrations for the uncommon occasion you might need one. I'd do 5 tiers effort for an Aura Forma... it better be pre-built because those suckers cost 4 Forma to build as BPs! Umbra Forma might attract players too. I might even do 5 Tiers-worth for a pre-built Exilus Adapter.

I definitely wouldn't do much for Catalysts, Reactors, or Forma pre-built or not. I have stockpiled a ton of these from Nightwave/Invasions/Events over the years... maybe even too many Reactors w.r.t. to total number of Warframes and useful companions to use them on. And I definitely share your pain on Rivens... the Riven slot bonus from MR30 is nice, but eventually I'll run out of slots for all these Rivens being thrown at me as rewards that one day I'll have to start managing them!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

you really need reactors?? and you would waste time doing 5 tiers for a catalyst?  

• Like 1

On 2023-09-30 at 4:39 PM, Hypernaut1 said:

you really need reactors?? and you would waste time doing 5 tiers for a catalyst?  

From time to time, not every week, not by a longshot. Rivens however will be a case of no, nay, never, no, nay, never no more, will I farm the old riven, no never, no more.

On 2023-09-30 at 4:16 PM, nslay said:

Aura Forma is niche but it's annoying to farm from Arbitrations for the uncommon occasion you might need one. I'd do 5 tiers effort for an Aura Forma... it better be pre-built because those suckers cost 4 Forma to build as BPs! Umbra Forma might attract players too. I might even do 5 Tiers-worth for a pre-built Exilus Adapter.

I definitely wouldn't do much for Catalysts, Reactors, or Forma pre-built or not. I have stockpiled a ton of these from Nightwave/Invasions/Events over the years... maybe even too many Reactors w.r.t. to total number of Warframes and useful companions to use them on. And I definitely share your pain on Rivens... the Riven slot bonus from MR30 is nice, but eventually I'll run out of slots for all these Rivens being thrown at me as rewards that one day I'll have to start managing them!

Yeah, pre-built definently for Aura Forma, otherwise I just wouldnt do it since I could just do arbis if I wanted to build them. Umbra would also be a good choice, they could even make it a forced tier 10 pick to limit it more. Exilus Adapter wouldnt be too shabby either.

On 2023-09-30 at 9:39 AM, Hypernaut1 said:

I would yes. Still need potatoes and NW is more time. Each NW level is 15 creds. You need 75 for a potato. So you need to farm 50,000 or 5 levels which is time gated and 5 levels would take more than the hour playing circuit up to level 5. No mental gymnastics here. Just rational thought. Circuit would be better.