The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isn't it about time clan items research gets reduced?

(PSN)adachi_2

28 minutes ago, (PSN)adachi_2 said:

I wanted to build Zephyr so I did the math and it would take 9.5 days including actually building her. This is a bit too long wouldn't be better if instead of waiting 3 days it gets changed to waiting for only 1 day? 

I think you'll find that this feels better if you don't compartmentalize multiple goals into a single process.  Because you aren't just building Zephyr; the first goal you're accomplishing is unlocking the ability to get Zephyr for everyone in your clan.  That's a major achievement.

"Doing the math" can have value, but it also makes it far too easy to lose sight of the other things you're accomplishing along the way.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, (PSN)adachi_2 said:

I wanted to build Zephyr so I did the math and it would take 9.5 days including actually building her. This is a bit too long wouldn't be better if instead of waiting 3 days it gets changed to waiting for only 1 day? 

you think this is bad, wait until you see the Hema....

• Like 1

Honestly, best thing to do is farm plat and buy it. DE are adding more and more steps to farm new warframes to the point where it's faster to farm the plat. Like for Dagath, you need to farm the syndicate, the mission, the stuff for the clan lab, the beacon etc... It's too much.

Edited by _Eclips3_

6 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

you think this is bad, wait until you see the Hema....

Solo clan, and finished the Hema around a month or two ago…

I swear if they reduce it, I’m going to be so relieved yet so triggered at the same time.

• Like 1

If anything, research is too cheap, and clans are fundamentally cheap in the grand scheme of things. It would be nice if clans were properly expanded to where contribution would lead to an impact that actually affected the Warframe universe/starmap/missions/gameplay in some way.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Voltage:

If anything, research is too cheap, and clans are fundamentally cheap in the grand scheme of things. It would be nice if clans were properly expanded to where contribution would lead to an impact that actually affected the Warframe universe/starmap/missions/gameplay in some way.

No 😡 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, _Eclips3_ said:

Honestly, best thing to do is farm plat and buy it. DE are adding more and more steps to farm new warframes to the point where it's faster to farm the plat. Like for Dagath, you need to farm the syndicate, the mission, the stuff for the clan lab, the beacon etc... It's too much.

Oh please!

Anyone who's been playing for more than 15 minutes just needs to farm veinthorn.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

No 😡 

You're fine to disagree, but they are trivial in comparison to other grinds in the rest of the game. People just want things done too fast. If you grind to Legendary Rank 3, getting all the other equipment in the game, and you put the outliers like Sibear and Hema in the background, you'll come to find that you naturally completed or almost completed those costs.

I would like to add though that it would be nice to detach Fieldron Samples, Detonite Ampules, and Mutagen Samples from planet resource drops and tie them to factions. That way, anytime you encounter Infested you would make Hema progress.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1