Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Nov 1 - 4

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,
Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, November 2nd for Prime Time #367! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

We are offering an item from our Gratitude Grab Bag for watching our streams this week. This is an extra special Twitch Drop as a thank you to the community for their efforts during Quest to Conquer Cancer campaign! 

You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Emisión Tenno on our Warframe International channel on Wednesday, November 1st at 3 p.m. ET.

image.png

Gratitude Grab Bag:

• Weapon Slot
  • Warframe Slot 
  • Aura Forma (built) 
  • Stance Forma (built) 
  • Forma (built) 
  • Umbra Forma (built)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit. You will receive ONE of the included items in this Grab Bag per successful Claim.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Brozime to continue the fun and share with their community.

Weekend Community Drops!

WF_WeekendTwitchDrops_Oct30WeeklyDayDate.png

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

TheGamio (Spanish)
Friday, November 3rd from 9 p.m. ET to 10 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/thegamio
Drop: Warframe Articula

LightMicke (English)
Saturday, November 4th from 10 a.m. ET to 11 a.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/light_micke
Drop: Fass Prex

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

QTCC Make-up Campaign - Spandy on Nov 7
Those of you who tried to watch Spandy’s stream on Oct 26 may have noticed issues with the stream. To make up for this missed Drops campaign, we will be running another one on November 7th!

Time: November 7th @ 5am - 7am ET
Drop: Noggle Statue - Erra
Claim Time: 45 mins
Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/spandex95  

:community:

• Like 17

...I'm sorry, but I just have Sesame Street playing in my head. "One of these things is not like the others. One of these things doesn't belong."

You know grab bags have been seeing mixed/poor reception for a while, but this feels pretty bad. I know we're to the point where a lot of players have more Umbra forma than needed, but it's still a rarer commodity. To be chosen at random in a 'Gratitude' drop feels bad. If it's a supposedly special prize why not just put out another extra alert like the QTCC goal alerts so truly everyone gets another, not a random chance at one?

Anyway, really nice gifts this time which is always amazing to see! Sadly, the grab bag nature sours it somewhat.

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

...I'm sorry, but I just have Sesame Street playing in my head. "One of these things is not like the others. One of these things doesn't belong."

You know grab bags have been seeing mixed/poor reception for a while, but this feels pretty bad. I know we're to the point where a lot of players have more Umbra forma than needed, but it's still a rarer commodity. To be chosen at random in a 'Gratitude' drop feels bad. If it's a supposedly special prize why not just put out another extra alert like the QTCC goal alerts so truly everyone gets another, not a random chance at one?

Anyway, really nice gifts this time which is always amazing to see! Sadly, the grab bag nature sours it somewhat.

Actually, the aura forma is the odd one out. The other three only require one forma, Aura requires four. And if looking at the slots the Aura forma still comes out in terms of plat cost.

If you've been keeping up with Umbra forma for the past year or so then you should have enough to not be considered a rare item anymore.

Yes I do agree the grab bag nature of the drops does hurt it, mainly on what can be selected for the drops. Back in the long time past there were times where you could get an entire weapon for watching all the streams in a week which were nice but now with the grab bags you can't do that. Having this be a special grab bag does make sense but making every other grab bag be a random assortment of world resources isn't it. Hopefully next year is better in terms of drops compared to this year.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Actually, the aura forma is the odd one out. The other three only require one forma, Aura requires four. And if looking at the slots the Aura forma still comes out in terms of plat cost.

Honestly, that was on my mind too. 80 plat for 1 or 150 for 3 was always in the back of my mind but at the end of the day one can be bought at any time for any reason while the other is a time-gated resource (NW once, SP shop every two months). The reason why everyone is always up for more Umbra is because if they miss one that's one they can never get again, which does make it an outlier no matter what when in a grab bag. I did mention their relative lack of scarcity to the longtime players, but the fact remains, hence the post.

I do agree with you as well about the drop quality of the other streams too!

• Like 4

45 minutes of watching international stream and I was gaining progress. Went to claim it and it's completely gone. All of chat is saying the same thing :/ guess no one gets umbra forma this time

edit: now its saying i have a drop to claim but there is literally nothing there in the twitch drops and campaigns. i get this is on tiwtchs side of things but honestly this is getting to the point where i think most people aren't bothering to tune in anymore because of these issues. especially when its something like umbra forma that we cannot get normally and now its like its been taken away from us ( even if we werent going to hit that one in particular )

second edit it showed up on my drops pages only after the stream was over :/ yay twitch..

Edited by LadyAnime
more info
  • Like 1

Just now, LadyAnime said:

45 minutes of watching international stream and I was gaining progress. Went to claim it and it's completely gone. All of chat is saying the same thing :/ guess no one gets umbra forma this time

same here

11 minutes ago, snow0815 said:

Anyone gettign any drop progress from the current international stream? Just started showing up at 2%, a tad late.

No progress here, but it looks like it's a Twitch problem rather than a DE/Warframe one as the drops page is intermittently failing to load, showing instead 'you have no items in your inventory'

2 minutes ago, Armadillidium_vulgare said:

Yep, ALL drop campaigns seem to be broken at the moment, not just Warframe. 

EDIT: Just got an alert for drop progress, but it seems to be a Twitch issue.

I also got an alert for the drop (after reloading twitch), but when I clicked on it nothing was there.

• Like 1

It appears that Twitch may be experiencing wider issues relating to their Twitch Drops system. We will keep an eye and ear out on further information from them, but as of right now there is not much more we can do. We'll revisit any further action needed once we get a full understanding of the situation.

Thanks for your patience here, Tenno!

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, Jallik said:

I also got an alert for the drop (after reloading twitch), but when I clicked on it nothing was there.

Same. Says I can claim a drop but nothing is in the Inventory page. Progress was weird for a while but it did say I could claim eventually, but nothing. Disappointing.

This is another reason why if you want to give out gifts and you have a platform for it (the game itself), it's probably better to just do it there than to trust a third-party application to do it for you and mess up.

• Like 6