Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Nov 1 - 4

[DE]Taylor

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Dragoon:

Same. Says I can claim a drop but nothing is in the Inventory page. Progress was weird for a while but it did say I could claim eventually, but nothing. Disappointing.

This is another reason why if you want to give out gifts and you have a platform for it (the game itself), it's probably better to just do it there than to trust a third-party application to do it for you and mess up.

same…

At least it's not just me with a blank inventory. It worked yesterday but today it's blank on Chrome normal and incognito, Edge, and via the app. I got to the stream too late for a complete drop so no idea if it worked since the % no longer shows when you click on your picture.

32 minutes ago, TheBrownWeiner said:

And I got a ..... weapon slot.

I guess I could have got a warframe slot which I couldnt even use since Im maxxed, so not the absolute worst for me.

This grab bag is kind of like a lottery where you can either win a new car or belly button lint.

Warframe slots will never go out of style, so long as new frames are being added. Unless, of course, you buy all new frames. (What a concept!)

27 minutes ago, maonino said:

It is working now. Go to your inventory and you should have the button to claim the drop!

https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

It did come back for me too. Got a Weapon Slot like the other poster above. Kind of hard to be excited about a singular weapon slot worth 6 plat when there's so many more better items available. That's why Grab Bags are a bad idea in the first place. Yay more RNG upon RNG...

• Like 2

There's just so much going on with Twitch drops right now. Sometimes they work just fine, sometimes I don't get credit for the first 10 or so minutes. Checking on progress is hit or miss, sometimes I get to see my progress, sometimes I don't, sometimes I just get an empty page. Mobile seems especially fubar'ed.

Today I was late (curse you, daylight saving!), but I managed to watch for about 35 minutes. I got credit for ... damn -- just did the math -- actually only 16 minutes. I guess still more than I was expecting based on all the comments in the stream chat.

I'll load up Prime Time way early and keep my fingers crossed. It's a shame DE went back to 45 minute stretches while the Twitch drop system is still quite iffy.

Kinda lame to dangle the most important potential drop in the game in a grab bag and only giving us like 3 hours advance notice of it for a stream most of us rarely watch on our own because it's basically unintelligible to nonspeakers.

If you're gonna give out umbra forma, at least give us a day to be ready for it.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Tungsten-w74 said:

I'll never forget the thrill of receiving two tauforged crimson archon shard in a row. I'm looking forward to it again. (Umbra Forma!)

I love this system for helping streamers. :)

I got an Umbra Forma from warframe international channel drop 45 mins 💯💯💯

8 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,
Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, November 2nd for Prime Time #367! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

We are offering an item from our Gratitude Grab Bag for watching our streams this week. This is an extra special Twitch Drop as a thank you to the community for their efforts during Quest to Conquer Cancer campaign! 

You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Emisión Tenno on our Warframe International channel on Wednesday, November 1st at 3 p.m. ET.

image.png

Gratitude Grab Bag:

• Weapon Slot
  • Warframe Slot 
  • Aura Forma (built) 
  • Stance Forma (built) 
  • Forma (built) 
  • Umbra Forma (built)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit. You will receive ONE of the included items in this Grab Bag per successful Claim.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Brozime to continue the fun and share with their community.

Weekend Community Drops!

WF_WeekendTwitchDrops_Oct30WeeklyDayDate.png

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

TheGamio (Spanish)
Friday, November 3rd from 9 p.m. ET to 10 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/thegamio
Drop: Warframe Articula

LightMicke (English)
Saturday, November 4th from 10 a.m. ET to 11 a.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/light_micke
Drop: Fass Prex

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

QTCC Make-up Campaign - Spandy on Nov 7
Those of you who tried to watch Spandy’s stream on Oct 26 may have noticed issues with the stream. To make up for this missed Drops campaign, we will be running another one on November 7th!

Time: November 7th @ 5am - 7am ET
Drop: Noggle Statue - Erra
Claim Time: 45 mins
Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/spandex95  

:community:

Any reason why you put one of the most valuable consumables into a grab bag? Why was that a creative idea the rng to get said item plus you watered it down with low value items, as one poster said why not do it watch for 45m built forma, 1h30m aura forma and 2h15m umbra forma why are grab bags still a thing?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Ailla_Nolatari said:

I have question, stupid maybe, but I never used Twitch before... 

It says that on 2nd November (today) it will be stream when I have chance to grab stuff from bag. Do I only need to watch the stream or do something else? Sorry, but I'm total newbie. 

Just watch the stream, after 45 mins claim your drop so the next drop starts and you’re set.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

12 hours ago, __jag__ said:

I managed to watch for about 35 minutes. I got credit for ... damn -- just did the math -- actually only 16 minutes. I guess still more than I was expecting based on all the comments in the stream chat.

Same. I watched the whole stream, and I have a progress of 66% for the 45mn mark. I guess I won't be able to get the third bag and it's unlikely that I'll even get the 2nd.

Twitch drops were acting up, and I didn't get my drop from International. It notified me that I could collect my drop, then when I went to the drop page, it refreshed and showed none of my stuff. I finally got it back to showing my inventory and collected it about 20 minutes later, but it never came in my in-game mail.

On 2023-11-01 at 4:25 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,
Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, November 2nd for Prime Time #367! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

We are offering an item from our Gratitude Grab Bag for watching our streams this week. This is an extra special Twitch Drop as a thank you to the community for their efforts during Quest to Conquer Cancer campaign! 

You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Emisión Tenno on our Warframe International channel on Wednesday, November 1st at 3 p.m. ET.

image.png

Gratitude Grab Bag:

• Weapon Slot
  • Warframe Slot 
  • Aura Forma (built) 
  • Stance Forma (built) 
  • Forma (built) 
  • Umbra Forma (built)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit. You will receive ONE of the included items in this Grab Bag per successful Claim.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Brozime to continue the fun and share with their community.

Weekend Community Drops!

WF_WeekendTwitchDrops_Oct30WeeklyDayDate.png

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

TheGamio (Spanish)
Friday, November 3rd from 9 p.m. ET to 10 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/thegamio
Drop: Warframe Articula

LightMicke (English)
Saturday, November 4th from 10 a.m. ET to 11 a.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/light_micke
Drop: Fass Prex

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

QTCC Make-up Campaign - Spandy on Nov 7
Those of you who tried to watch Spandy’s stream on Oct 26 may have noticed issues with the stream. To make up for this missed Drops campaign, we will be running another one on November 7th!

Time: November 7th @ 5am - 7am ET
Drop: Noggle Statue - Erra
Claim Time: 45 mins
Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/spandex95  

:community:

I hope twitch got it worked out for tonight.   We didn’t get the drop yesterday because twitch freaked out mid-stream.  We're all at 88%.

22 hours ago, LadyAnime said:

45 minutes of watching international stream and I was gaining progress. Went to claim it and it's completely gone. All of chat is saying the same thing :/ guess no one gets umbra forma this time

edit: now its saying i have a drop to claim but there is literally nothing there in the twitch drops and campaigns. i get this is on tiwtchs side of things but honestly this is getting to the point where i think most people aren't bothering to tune in anymore because of these issues. especially when its something like umbra forma that we cannot get normally and now its like its been taken away from us ( even if we werent going to hit that one in particular )

second edit it showed up on my drops pages only after the stream was over :/ yay twitch..

Same